• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Enticing School [v0.7.7] [Traitos]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
main_menu.png

Overview:
In Enticing School, you'll have adventures with different school girls with problems.
A girl's attitude is determined by her personality, mental state, and physical condition. By spending more time with them, you'll gain a deeper understanding of them and their potential future relationships. The VN is bite-sized, which makes it easy to work on and easy to digest. Without dark twists, murders, or violent turns, I simply expect you to sit down and smile while getting to know them. You assume the role of a futa protagonist. She communicates through sign language and tries her best to see what is going on in the minds of the other female students. Where do you even come from? What is happening at this school? What is happening outside? Why are they so worried about common girls? You will have to find out.

I hope you enjoy the journey as much as I do.
Thread Updated: 2023-05-01
Release Date: 2023-05-01
Developer: Traitos - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.7.7
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win:
- - -
Mac: - - -
Linux: - - -

Patches: *

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

CharaStudio-2023-01-20-00-02-57-Render.png CharaStudio-2022-07-25-19-04-48-Render.png CharaStudio-2022-12-14-20-24-29-Render.png CharaStudio-2023-01-10-05-41-37-Render.png CharaStudio-2023-01-03-04-26-55-Render.png CharaStudio-2022-08-05-21-28-52-Render.png CharaStudio-2023-01-13-15-00-18-Render.png CharaStudio-2022-08-12-11-04-09-Render.png CharaStudio-2023-01-22-21-06-04-Render.png CharaStudio-2023-02-14-01-14-58-Render.png CharaStudio-2022-11-17-19-40-03-Render.png

Last edited:

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Interesting. Haven't played too many decent futa MC games before. Will definitely check this one out. <downloads>

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Ok I was on the edge of a game with girls with personality problems.. thinking might be too realistic.. than dropped Futa in there.. I'm totally out now.

• Angry
Reactions: VPedge

Lunarmist

Darkness of The Mist
Uploader
Game Compressor
Feb 5, 2022
Enticing School[v0.1][Traitos]Compressed

Download Win/Linux(PC)/Mac:

Last edited:
May 29, 2022
CENSORSHIP?! Then why does it say it's not censored in the original post? I don't mind censorship at least cover them up with pixels! Heck, I know a way to do it in Koikatsu itself but it does require the use of mods...

And in my opinion, I don't think this game has potential. First off - the girls look kind of.. weird. Like all of them look like Haruno Chika's but with a few sliders changed, a their eye color changed, skin color, hair color, hair, eye type, etc.

Second off, BITE SIZED?!? Yeah, that's not helping anything. Bite sized implies that the game is really short, so for an actual "enticing" game, we're going to have to wait a few updates for the game to have enough content. This is not a good first impression.

Last but not least - the maps :HideThePain: The default Koikatsu school maps are not appealing at all. While it can be a bit difficult to make custom maps, it is really worth it and can make your game stand out. In the adult gaming industry, your game has to stand out or else no one will care for it. This game isn't standing out.

However, like every game, this one has potential, and it just needs to fix the faults it has.

Greily

Mar 4, 2018
The characters are amusing, the locations the scenes takes place in don't match up with the story vibe. If anything I would recommend this being set in a home setting like a group home. It's painfully obvious they're the only people in a full sized public facility when their painted as people who need more privacy.

You've got a fun idea here just needs some adjustments. I know it's very early in development, but it feels less like a visual novel and more like an adaptation of a 4koma series. So if by bite sized you mean small updates, I'd say focus on making them with a comic strip formula. Stick to a bit or skit per update and finish with a punchline that may or may not be sexy times. No one does that for some reason, but I bet it would work with your writing style if you can release updates at a reasonable pace.

Course that's just my opinion, just spit balling ideas.

I'm gonna wait a few updates before I check this out again, good luck Traitos.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
A game with a school filled with girls with what could be described as psychologicial issues, each one having a specific problem...
Could this be inspired by Katawa Shoujo, perhaps ? I can't help be see a similar patern here...

CoffeeSaint

Mar 12, 2022

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Running a woman shelter and being lesbian sounds something similar to the plot...dunno if it would feel like playing or feel like still at work.
However, one tag is a huge bright red flag for me and since its still a 0.1 i just ask: will there be a female protagonist?

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
I could say a lot negative things... but i will only say this
it is beyond retarded levels to use Xvid (AVI) at 120fps...............................

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes