VN Ren'Py Enticing School [v0.7.7] [Traitos]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

VPedge

Sep 19, 2019
this BI/PO personally I am sorry idc if she is your split you would be getting choke slammed

Last edited:

Traitos

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
CharaStudio-2024-01-14-18-13-52-Render.png
Hello, everybody.

It has been a minute and I am not entirely sure if writing anything at all is worth it, yet I want to leave a message to those who stumble upon this.

Over the past 8 months, my economic life has improved and due to that, I was unable to work on this project. As everything improved, I was able to purchase new things and one of those things was a new PC. As you might guess, when transferring all data from this project, along the way I messed up and only realized it the moment I sat down with the new PC.

Enticing School was lost.

There will be no more progress into this story, sadly. If you go over to Discord, I am writing about the plot that was set into this project. If you're interested in it, that is.

Regardless, I wish to continue with this side hobby because I see potential in it.

The new thing I am working on is called [Intrusive Thoughts]. Which is a story about a guy who is granted new abilities, initially reverse mind reading. This will lead to you choose between those sexual or evil thoughts or do the right thing. You know how it goes.

TAGS, [Incest], [loli], [rape], [mind control], [vaginal], [blowjob], [kinetic novel], [male protagonist], [harem(eventually)], and some more on the way according to what occurs to me.

NTR not included.

It will be divided by episodes. That way I'll try to maintain order between releases. I am not going to post it for download here until much later.

When I posted this on itch.io there was no ETA, but now there's the first build.
Discord under download-intrusive-thoughts:
(read the last FYI, forgot to change image format, sorry.)

So, yeah. This was just an update on things.

P.S.

In the end, I decided to remake Enticing School, but not now. This project, however, is a story in the same universe and place. Something that happens at the same time as Enticing School's events. Although more straightforward.

I am so sorry about this and it's obviously totally on me.
This post was just an update and for all interested. Thanks for reading.

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
So you went from a futanari protag to a male one like everything else....ugh well whatever i guess wish you luck but time to move on
Not only that, their 3rd (first game) was abandoned due to it not being well received because of NTR. This game magically deletes itself and their next game on Itch.io says this " This VN's files have been suspended by an itch.io administrator. " So that and their patreon page has been scrubbed I think they gave up entirely.

Reactions: 247alt9
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes