VN Ren'Py Enticing School [v0.7.7] [Traitos]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
I just used a save from 0.4 and I get one line and back to menu. If this needs new start please say it needs new start please let us know. I tried another old save and somehow took a different path to a game end direct to menu.

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
if the visuals are on this level the very least the Dev can do is give out a good story, some incest and actual looking loli but so far... I'm gonna keep waiting for a better version.

Greily

Mar 4, 2018
What if this is all happening inside one person's head. Like they're dreaming?

Or in a coma after an accident or attempted suicide.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Damn. Ego is such a bitch. She creates so many troubles for everyone. She can go and die in a ditch, and it'll be better for everyone.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
EnticingSchool-0.7.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Growing up it was very common for folks to confuse schizophrenia with dissociative identity disorder, i figure that mistake has itself become one of those common 'akchtually' moments people try to show off in social situations with these days but i could be wrong. What i have never seen though is mistaking DID for bipolar. The girl's names are clearly representative of their mental issue so why does the DID girl get called Bi/Po?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Enticing School [v0.7.7] [Traitos]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
This game has very frustrating dead-end traps all over the place, routes that either loop you back to selection screens or even more frustrating, just send you to the main menu without the ability to roll back, forcing you to be very careful and save often.

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
The characters and plot are all over the place. Tons of WTF??? moments.
Like every silly idea was thrown at the wall without filter. And trying to make quirky characters.

Aliens? Mind-reading? Magical powers?
Talking skull?
That Anxity girl just throwing herself on you and declaring love immediately? WTF?

• Sad
Reactions: $@~
Apr 1, 2021
I kinda find this game endearing in a strange way. The tone shifts can be rather jarring as you can be laughing one second and horrified the next. The biggest issue I have is that the dialogue could use some polish as I found myself broken out of my immersion by a grammatical error or awkward word choice more than once. I do think the character writing is fairly strong overall and I found myself looking forward to learning more about them. The plot does get rather nonsensical in places and it can be confusing at times but I don't think it's impossible to tie it together in the future.

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
so when i was told to write the name of someone who was dead i thought of sartre and wrote god, can someone tell me the name of the friend of evil ? (to understand if i named the character or just got lucky to name a character of the game)

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes