EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
LANG001_img_base_3.jpg

Overview:
This is a story of France, during the rule of Napolean. Although the Revolution brought with it new laws and some semblance of representative government, there are some places that never change: the dark hole known as prison. Into that hell a boy called Guys is sent. The crime is murder, and the sentence, life without the possibility of parole.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-05-26
Release Date: Japanese 2002-09-13, English 2006-01-31
Original title: 冤罪
Aliases: eine falsche Beschuldigung
Developer: Langmaor
Publisher:
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
VNDB:
Length: Medium (10 - 30 hours)
Voices: Japanese
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

LANG001_screenshot_1_4.jpg LANG001_screenshot_3_4.jpg LANG001_screenshot_5_4.jpg LANG001_screenshot_2_4.jpg LANG001_screenshot_4_4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
This title is quite good, but I think it deserves a "Not for the feint of heart" tag! Just as a warning for those that might like rape and such, but can't handle it if it gets too brutal. I prefer women by far, but this VNs brutality was too good to pass just because they were boys.

Jjjorougumo

Dec 10, 2017
honestly this game is incredibly good, especially for its time considering story oriented vns didn't get translated a lot way back when-- the plot and characters are quite solid, and it made me cry multiple times back in the day. absolutely reccommended if you like yaoi and darker content!

OrpheousTelos

Jul 27, 2017
Ah, nostalgia. Also, demands strong stomach. Like, artstyle is so inherently unsexy in this one, you will consciously dread getting another sex scene after a while. Also, rape, and not the "fun" kind. And its very yaoi, in its plot, characters, and overall... logic, I guess.

Reactions: Koburo

huledyuu

Feb 16, 2018
What an odd, yet nostalgic game. It's hard to imagine that 10 years or so ago BL games were something completely new to the West. As some of the other people here mentioned, this game is hardcore and not for everyone. And tbh, i don't think it aged that well, especially the translation and artwork(Yura's art is quite...unique here). This game also uses timed choices, so of you want to 100% complete it, I recommed looking up save files instead, it'll save you some time and needless frustration. From what I remember, Enzai was rated highly back in the day mostly for its novely rather than its quality. I'd say play this if you see this as a part of the history of official localizations. If you want an actually interesting yaoi VN, look elsewhere

Last edited:

Bogan53

Sep 23, 2017
Good morning all from Australia. Have just DL this game and when trying to run setup I have encountered an error.
Tells me that the version of Windows I have is not compatible with this version of DirectX. I'm running Windows 8.
Can anyone assist please.
Thanks in advance.
Problem solved thanks to @Rance H2O

Last edited:

Koburo

May 30, 2017
Sheesh, I came in here looking for sexy guys and this game changed my alignment to Chaotic Good.

Kanarazu

Apr 5, 2018
Oh my, this was my first visual novel with gay content I played. I cried a lot with this game. It's true the art isn't quite good... and the story and scenes can be a little brutal but if you like dramas, this game is for you. Drama makes happy endings way better. :cry::giggle:

Reactions: Jjjorougumo

Bigeye6

Aug 16, 2017
Ah, nostalgia. Also, demands strong stomach. Like, artstyle is so inherently unsexy in this one, you will consciously dread getting another sex scene after a while. Also, rape, and not the "fun" kind. And its very yaoi, in its plot, characters, and overall... logic, I guess.
this is probs a dumb question, and im not even into BL or rape, but could you tell me the worst rape case in this game? its kinda a pull of the void thing. want to know but dont want to be invested incase its really that bad

OrpheousTelos

Jul 27, 2017
this is probs a dumb question, and im not even into BL or rape, but could you tell me the worst rape case in this game? its kinda a pull of the void thing. want to know but dont want to be invested incase its really that bad
Well, I did play this a long time ago, like 7 years or so. I dont remember there being one specific scene, worse than the others? But what I remember is: rape is pretty much main dish here, every encounter except maybe few of the late game ones, is hc rape. Meaning, its not: "uwu but I poop from there" rape, or "no-o baka...ah...", but a full on "my strangely drawn square shaped dick is flaccid and my asshole bloody, I wanna die". Literally, assholes get bloody in this one, as well as dicks. Everything is weirdly coloured and textured, so dicks look like rigid wooden tubes extending from the body in a downwards arch, and bodies in general remind me of medieval christian art? Like, picture Jesus hanging from the cross, only anime proportions, getting raped by a mop. Or several nazis. Or both.

And games not even all that interesting psychologically. Its yaoi logic. Things just happen.
Just pass this one. CGs are available online, so just check it out if youre interested in how this thing looks. The only reason this game is kinda well known and (in)famous, lies in the fact that this was one of the first translated bl games, if not THE first one, back in the day. If you wanna dabble in bl and stuff, try stuff like Hadaka Shitsuji, Sweet Pool, or No thank you, if you havent already.

• Haha
Reactions: desmosome

Bigeye6

Aug 16, 2017
Well, I did play this a long time ago, like 7 years or so. I dont remember there being one specific scene, worse than the others? But what I remember is: rape is pretty much main dish here, every encounter except maybe few of the late game ones, is hc rape. Meaning, its not: "uwu but I poop from there" rape, or "no-o baka...ah...", but a full on "my strangely drawn square shaped dick is flaccid and my asshole bloody, I wanna die". Literally, assholes get bloody in this one, as well as dicks. Everything is weirdly coloured and textured, so dicks look like rigid wooden tubes extending from the body in a downwards arch, and bodies in general remind me of medieval christian art? Like, picture Jesus hanging from the cross, only anime proportions, getting raped by a mop. Or several nazis. Or both.

And games not even all that interesting psychologically. Its yaoi logic. Things just happen.
Just pass this one. CGs are available online, so just check it out if youre interested in how this thing looks. The only reason this game is kinda well known and (in)famous, lies in the fact that this was one of the first translated bl games, if not THE first one, back in the day. If you wanna dabble in bl and stuff, try stuff like Hadaka Shitsuji, Sweet Pool, or No thank you, if you havent already.
Bruh thanks for the Funny as fuck reply. not into boys love at all, but the its just one of those things where its so horrible you kinda want to see, just to know how bad. just one of those call of the void things. only was interested because it sounded terrible(rape wise), and call me a masochist, but i for some strange reason wanted to see just how horrible it got, even though seeing a girl getting raped anime or VN, disgusts and appals me to the core.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote