sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
Those images... have I played this before? Or did I just play something similar? I definitely played a yaoi prison game before. At some point you could get decorated into a human christmas tree. Not one of the happy routes.

Blueworx

Jul 31, 2019
I remember that one. What it certainly has going for it is that it left quite the impression. I should however say that I'm missing the tag "horror", because that's the only aspect I remember. It taught me once and forever that, only because it has a "gay" tag on it, it can still be as far away from something that I want to play (or look at. or just know about) as possible. It actually showed me a whole new dimension of distance that I want between me and a game.

This is the story of a child in prison that is getting abused and raped and stockholm syndromed into liking it. If you are into that kind of stuff this might be exactly your poison, even though I also remember not being seing a whole lot of different art (while all of the dialogue was voiced). If you are decidedly not into this stuff, DON'T. DOWLOAD. THIS. I chose that aggressive phrasing for a reason.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote