brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Normally I am a legend at puzzels lol, just started the game, picked the blond, shower is offline, solve the puzzel to get it on, cannot solve it lol.

Is there a walkthrough for the demo?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Fot those who ask for shower puzzle, dunno how to "hide" the picture to avoid spoiler

See image and quote on it
Hi All:

I thought I help out for the hacking puzzle with a picture of how to solve it.

Firstly, place mouse over each 4 x 4 grid on left side and scroll up or down to stop moving cells. Then for each grid scroll up or down slowly one click at a time to change the pattern to match the corresponding grid on the right side.

I found that sometimes it pays to scroll back to get the right pattern. Don't always scroll in the same direction.

Picture attachment may also help. Cheers View attachment 1218709
To everyone asking about puzzle solutions and game controls:

- There's "Controls" under the "New Game" which explains every keyboard and mouse buttons used in the game and their functions.

- For puzzle solutions, search the thread (top right). Same questions already asked lots of times. Still you can solve the puzzles on your own, nothing hard, they are so far based on logic and needs a little attention.

- For hacking puzzle, use mouse wheel to change squares. And yes, laptop users can scroll too, using two fingers, your feet, your dick, etc. Just set it as you like from your touchpad settings.
Normally I am a legend at puzzels lol, just started the game, picked the blond, shower is offline, solve the puzzel to get it on, cannot solve it lol.

Is there a walkthrough for the demo?

Flubberduck

Sep 14, 2018
Still don't know where to get Blue Elixer from in the latest update. There are no more red and blue mushroom spawns and the cow doesnt' give milk and the game when talking to one of the 3 sisters suggested I should already have it? Bugged?

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
Still don't know where to get Blue Elixer from in the latest update. There are no more red and blue mushroom spawns and the cow doesnt' give milk and the game when talking to one of the 3 sisters suggested I should already have it? Bugged?
you should have had the blue elixir from the start for the 'becoming a man' quest.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Can you fix the Freya glitch so she's actually playable? That would be super
There has been a fix added up here already, it's a few pages back or check the op

if you did add the fix and it's still bugged out, do this here, it seems to work

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Nenad AsanovicYesterday from Discord

I am working on Willy D bug fixes and here is list of ones I already fixed and ones that are known (fixed are with +++ and known are with --- but still not ready and ??? is somewhat unclear)

Code:
-Electric gate animation Treehole +++
-Melissa ass grab dialogue exit + cut scene wrap +++
-Violette random animations? ???
-Mom entrance object centre +++
-Jeb village dancer animation glitch ???
-Los Labia Dog bark animation glitch +++
-Maya in theatre line too far ---
-Dialogue delay ? +++
-pick up stockings Willy's apartment cut scene wrap +++
-scroll scenes reset camera position sometimes on action ???
-Neal interaction MC alignment +++
-Office document cut scene wrap +++
-Mia daisy and few others photo main screen NEW animation is off +++
-Domina TV last not show +++
-AOP doll house send to instead set to +++
-Maria movie animations way too slow +++
-Candy jerk animation now showing +++
-While line basement (graphic glitch) ---
-zoom in out sex scenes Eliza don't work ---
-Jade titjob sounds +++
-Maria size way too small in garden sex scene with Gloria ---
-Mary Room Object centre +++
-Taking Melissa bra cut scene wrap +++
-Bronze doll BJ contest animations not in proper position +++
-Silver room statue animation does not show +++??? (working)
-Julia sex zoom in out not working ---
-University< hallway object centre +++
-Mrs Kelly Office object centre +++
-Bethany Pussy rub music +++
-Jenna 3some hotel music missing +++
-Rose talk music missing +++
-Audry turn on dialogue choice ---
-Jux Apo apartment exit wrong name +++
-Violette photos need complete re-check ---
-Victoria photos number and last 2 photos fix ---
so if you know of any other bugs in Willy D and that need to be fixed list them in bug fix channel... And thank you :)

Reactions: CroakerEatsBacon

Breinex

Apr 30, 2017
I can't seem to find a way to get the scene with Mirella with jade. Apparently I need to visit a location near Duna Moon, but I don't have any of those locations available. How do you unlock them?

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Here you go... You just need to be dressed formal and talk to David at the bar. Thats it.

Thanks for your response... How do I start that one? (Ancient Devices)? I've been to the duma and talked to oliver.
View attachment 1478608
I have made it, and now how i can go to visit him? His living quarters don't appear on the map, there is no "to be continued" phrase under the picture, so i suppose that the side quest is still not ended in this version… there is a walkthrough that explain how to activate all side quests?

Last edited:

KingBel

Nov 12, 2017
I have made it, and now how i can go to visit him? His living quarters don't appear on the map, there is no "to be continued" phrase under the picture, so i suppose that the side quest is still not ended in this version
If the quest turns red, then it is completed for this version.

Reactions: Claudio83
3.90 star(s) 34 Votes