aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
I can't seem to find a way to get the scene with Mirella with jade. Apparently I need to visit a location near Duna Moon, but I don't have any of those locations available. How do you unlock them?
you probably need to progress the main quest first so that you can go and visit Jade's uncle Oliver

Flubberduck

Sep 14, 2018
Yo, I don't seem to be able to complete Sydney' Secrets.
I'm supposed to talk to Johnny, but he's in his room after and watching the recording that took place in the VIP room and you can't interact with him

KingBel

Nov 12, 2017
Yo, I don't seem to be able to complete Sydney' Secrets.
I'm supposed to talk to Johnny, but he's in his room after and watching the recording that took place in the VIP room and you can't interact with him
If you watch the Sweet memory of Sydney and the professor again, it should close that quest for now.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
how's the NTR in here ?
I have played only Jade's story because she have a boyfriend (i'm a lover of sharing/cuckold scenes) and in the "Sweet slut" quest Jade fuck boyfriend's best friend while him watch and jerk off himself all excited... amazing scene, my type for sure!
It's a pity that for now this quest is ended... there are other sharing/cuckold scenes in the game, maybe in the other two characters' stories?

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
So i've downloaded the game had the Freya bug then downloaded the fix but after i copy the fix i can't access the quest log now when presing Q it doesn't shows up so i have no clue what i have to do, anyone knows why?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
So i've downloaded the game had the Freya bug then downloaded the fix but after i copy the fix i can't access the quest log now when presing Q it doesn't shows up so i have no clue what i have to do, anyone knows why?
go to AppData\Local\Eon Ch 1 Singularity
delete the config.ini, start the game then try

if that doesn't work, try this
back up your save if you have one, saves are found in AppData\Local\Eon Ch 1 Singularity\Savegames, just the save file, not the bookmark files

delete the folder Eon Ch 1 Singularity, which is found in AppData\Local
delete the game folder, extract the game again, move the 2 hot fix files over, EON 0.05.exe, EON 0.05.vis and replace
start the game, pick new game, pick freya, when you pick up the music or doll, doesn't matter which one, if freya doesn't switch to cain and back, then you're good to go, just move your save file back over and load it up

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
How do you charge your bot on Freya's path, aaaaargh these puzzles are a nightmare.... Nenad A. you really should put a option to these puzzles to solve it automatic for lazy or stupid ppl like myself...

Last edited:

Cazzo_duro

Jun 30, 2017
How do you charge your bot on Freya's path, aaaaargh these puzzels are a nightmare.... Nenad A. you really should put a option to these puzzels to solve it automatic for lazy or stupid ppl like myself...
Yes, you must be quite lazy or stupid if you are unable to solve the puzzles in this game. They are well done and not too difficult to solve for an individual with an IQ >= 100.

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
Yes, you must be quite lazy or stupid if you are unable to solve the puzzles in this game. They are well done and not too difficult to solve for an individual with an IQ >= 100.
Thank you for your input mr nice guy, so since you are such a nice guy why don't you make your probably over 100 IQ useful and tell me how to do it?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Here is how to do the puzzles in the game, and door code at the start of freya

Jakes stone puzzle
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jade hacking puzzle

freya's lockpick charge

freya, Door code and where to find it

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Here is how to do the puzzles in the game, and door code at the start of freya

Jakes stone puzzle

jade hacking puzzle

freya's lockpick charge

freya, Door code and where to find it
You could also press "?" on puzzle screen to get full explanation as well...

Reactions: CroakerEatsBacon

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
You could also press "?" on puzzle screen to get full explanation as well...
yeah, but some people might not do that, or if they do, they still might not understand, even though it was easy to figure out.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
I'm blocked here at the beginning, how i do to progress the Freya's story? If i click on the readhead, she says that she wait her boyfriend, but doesn't happen anything
you need need the fix, you can find that in the op, get both files, move over and replace

Reactions: Claudio83

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
How do you continue Double Trouble with Cain after you give the first bottle of whiskey, where you can find more alchool?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
How do you continue Double Trouble with Cain after you give the first bottle of whiskey, where you can find more alchool?
There isn't a 2nd bottle, just 1, if the quest doesn't turn red after the bj scene, replay the scene in sweet memories, see is that will turn it red.

When they stay white text, you will just have to repeat a few steps, or watch the scene in sweet memories for it to turn red.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
you need need the fix, you can find that in the op, get both files, move over and replace
I have made it (replaced the two files in the game directory), but the result is the same, i'm blocked here.
I have to speak with the readhead? What do i have to do?

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
There isn't a 2nd bottle, just 1, if the quest doesn't turn red after the bj scene, replay the scene in sweet memories, see is that will turn it red.

When they stay white text, you will just have to repeat a few steps, or watch the scene in sweet memories for it to turn red.
Yeah no chance it stays white...
This is what i have...
Screenshot (12).png

3.90 star(s) 34 Votes