• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Nenad Asanovic07/27/2022
Hello everyone. Here is a little update about EON progress. I made all animations that are needed and most of them are implanted to game and already working on inputting texts as well. I can't say for sure when but could be done by weekend so update could be at some point next week. That will depend on testing ofc. IF any of you found any bugs please report them before I am done so I can try and fix those too :)

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
I am totally stucked in this game, i hope next update to provide some hints so i can follow up. thanks
chances are that most of the things you're stuck have already been answered somewhere in this thread (just use the search box). If however you can't find the answer then just say what you're stuck on and someone will post the answer

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
EON 0.09
Hello everyone.
I hope you are all healthy and happy. Here is another EON update. IT brings new content collections crafting etc. I hope you will like it. Please if you find any major or minor bugs report them directly on my discord bug report channel. If you don't find any bugs then please don't report them. Sorry for sort of "delay" of this update but things got a bit complicated and i needed few days to sort all out (yes in code of a game got complicated). Anyway here are links.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
***Warning! This compression is unofficial and may contain bugs. It's highly recommeded to extract it to SSD drive (because it contains about 63k files)***
Compressed Eon v0.09 (Win x64) 4.78Gb

Update patch for compressed v0.08 to v0.09 (Win x64) 256Mb (extract and overwrite old files, run the game from "EON 0.09.exe")
***You wouldn't be able to update compressed game to newer version until (and if) I'll make my own patch!***

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
I'm missing 1 doll for drake (I think it might be Vivianne but I couldn't see anything on the screen)

what are the last 2 quests for Freya?

4.10 star(s) 32 Votes