lexxx25

Oct 30, 2017
this happen when i press Q. press q again the game runs his normal way.
any ideas what happens there?

necrus1

Sep 3, 2020
I need help with these 2 missions, does anyone know what I have to do?
In the first, I can't find Myka anywhere.
Captura de pantalla 2024-02-04 092414.png
Captura de pantalla 2024-02-04 092549.png

jeroentje

Apr 8, 2020
Hello. Anybody know where I can find the dark cave hall?
I need to find a spring for Leonarda.
Thanks.

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Thanks for the last help, but i was wondering, how do you finish the Unicorn Mount And Andrea The Giant, i have build the statue, but then Andrea dissapears and no info given.
And also: Rustruck and another quest in the middle of Fake Romance and Memory of love, its only "..." how to open it?
Thanks for all your help so far i really appriciate it :)

Regards

Talk to the machine , then Angelina then go to her house

peterr767

Sep 21, 2020
Does anyone know what's wrong with collecting materials? When I click on the resource on the map, Cain just says "Planks" for example and nothing happens. I also can't find any marks on the map for the Lost and Found quest. Here's my quest log if necessary.

I'd be really grateful for any help, starting from the beginning is going to be a nightmare...
Zrzut ekranu 2024-02-5 o 00.48.55.png

PCArcade

Aug 8, 2018
Untitled.jpg
I can't go any further with the ancient devices story line, as it looks like I'm missing an ancient device. Is there a list of the locations of them anywhere? of a way of finding out which one I'm missing?
Also in Freya I'm missing the quest between Depths and Extincity, can anyone tell me where to find it?
Thanks in advance :)

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
Does anyone know what's wrong with collecting materials? When I click on the resource on the map, Cain just says "Planks" for example and nothing happens. I also can't find any marks on the map for the Lost and Found quest. Here's my quest log if necessary.

I'd be really grateful for any help, starting from the beginning is going to be a nightmare...
View attachment 3326742
have you tried switching to Freya? as far as I can remember Cain has no need to build anything but Freya does so it might be something to do with that

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
View attachment 3327695
I can't go any further with the ancient devices story line, as it looks like I'm missing an ancient device. Is there a list of the locations of them anywhere? of a way of finding out which one I'm missing?
Also in Freya I'm missing the quest between Depths and Extincity, can anyone tell me where to find it?
Thanks in advance :)
for the ancient devices just go to all the locations you can and press space bar - an "!" should appear over it if it's there.

for Freya get the bot to unlock the door to the admin office in Shelter 25

PCArcade

Aug 8, 2018
for the ancient devices just go to all the locations you can and press space bar - an "!" should appear over it if it's there.

for Freya get the bot to unlock the door to the admin office in Shelter 25
Thanks for that, Thatr's Freya finished, I still can't find the last ancient device though. I've been everywhere I can, but nothing....

[edit]Found it hidden behind the troll's foot in A.N.U.S [/edit]

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 32 Votes