GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
on 18 April in bug report channel on Discord: "hmm yeah it happens that I messed that condition ... doll is only possible before we ask her about what happened during 3some. I will fix this one so it will be possible to get it either way"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you, I got Naamah's bronze, so I'm missing Allison's gold (nothing happends interacting a LOT of times with her) and some undisclosed other. I think I'll have to wait to the next version to see if can get them.

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
Thank you, I got Naamah's bronze, so I'm missing Allison's gold (nothing happends interacting a LOT of times with her) and some undisclosed other. I think I'll have to wait to the next version to see if can get them.
Alison's gold doll is behind the foot of villager in the tavern

Reactions: GaboCAP

apsentibus

Jun 22, 2019
Please help in jede What if I don't have enough material to upgrade Room or ship What should I do?
Every world has its own version of Temple of Syn for the protagonist to replenish collectible resources on the world map. Proceed through quests to unlock it.

Lewdboi69

Mar 4, 2019
When trying to right click craft the spy mirror it says i need 5 wood and 2 iron and when leftclicking it says another more expensive value? is this a bug?

ART2024

Apr 3, 2024
When trying to right click craft the spy mirror it says i need 5 wood and 2 iron and when leftclicking it says another more expensive value? is this a bug?
do you have 5 wood and 2 iron? check by pressing F if i remember correctly, or check help in main menu...
when you get it, its gonna start crafting.

jonyarrakos

Apr 24, 2017
I really like the game's quest tracking and getting scenes as an accomplishment mechanism but most scenes start in the middle of the action and we rarely see pre-sex.

4.10 star(s) 32 Votes