ART2024

Apr 3, 2024
Well Nenad, great update as usual (y):love:
This time I diddnt encounter any bugs at all...
The only thing... there were a couple of places and doors which i had to rightclick my mouse instead of regular leftclick to get get in to or open...
Cant wait for next update :love:

Last edited:

hapmash

Apr 2, 2020
Missing one scene for Freya/Cain can anyone tell me what this is? The "Virginity" quest is still white but when I try to click on it nothing happens. No hint.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

naskostar

Jul 20, 2022
Hey aussieblue , love your list (y)
I checked every character and dolls for them according to your list, but im still missing 2 dolls on Drakes path...
Do you know which girls are missing them?
From list is missing Maya Platinum doll. I don't remember where i found it but look at temble behind Maya house.

ART2024

Apr 3, 2024
From list is missing Maya Platinum doll. I don't remember where i found it but look at temble behind Maya house.
If i remember correctly, aussieblue said himself that his list is missing 2 dolls. I checked my list compared to his and im missing 2 dolls. Yes, you ere right, one of them is Maya Platinum doll. I searched, pixelhunted asf the temple, Mayas house and outside, cant fucking find it :ROFLMAO:
And the last doll? do you know which one is missing?

KingBel

Nov 12, 2017
I found the Maya doll a bit to the right of the screen in the temple.. not sure if there was a trigger for it to appear, as it was there when i went to the temple in the latest update.

naskostar

Jul 20, 2022
If i remember correctly, aussieblue said himself that his list is missing 2 dolls. I checked my list compared to his and im missing 2 dolls. Yes, you ere right, one of them is Maya Platinum doll. I searched, pixelhunted asf the temple, Mayas house and outside, cant fucking find it :ROFLMAO:
And the last doll? do you know which one is missing?
logically must be Lilian Gold doll, but I don't know.

ART2024

Apr 3, 2024
I found the Maya doll a bit to the right of the screen in the temple.. not sure if there was a trigger for it to appear, as it was there when i went to the temple in the latest update.
Theres 4 Maya dolls... we are talking about Maya Platinum doll .... thats the one you mean???
Temple when you DP Maya, right?
I couldnt find jack lol :D

KingBel

Nov 12, 2017
Theres 4 Maya dolls... we are talking about Maya Platinum doll .... thats the one you mean???
Temple when you DP Maya, right?
I couldnt find jack lol :D
Yep.. it's Maya platinum.. don't know what to tell you.. I picked it up on the right in the temple.. not sure why it's not showing for you.
1713794755271.png

Nov 23, 2017
does someone have a compressed version not with pixeldrain that doesn' t work in my country (and with vpn it is really slow to download)? thanks

4.10 star(s) 32 Votes