Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Seems to be a few problems with 0.8,
Must play Fayda route in "Full Screen" due to side scrolling not working in "Window" mode.
In Jade Route. Doing the "Thomas" quest will trap you in Edan .
(If you change from "Fullscreen" to "Windowed" [Side scrolling did work this time?] you appear in Thomas's hut !)
But you are still trapped in Eden ! (Can't enter airlock)

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
So the old saves are not working with latest update, for some reason mine does not work??:unsure:

If anyone can share full save at the end of previous update, I would be very thankful.

Last edited:

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
You can take the update only (662 MB) instead of full download (y):giggle:
I dont have the game dl at all. That is no previous versions. I should have made that clear. I am working in the back of beyond at the moment with dreadful download speeds. I will be a fossilized skeleton by the time that 8GB gets downlaoded.

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
-----------------------------------------------------------
FUTA CONTENT CODE + INSTRUCTION
-----------------------------------------------------------

For ones who do want FUTA characters to appear in their game they will have to follow this instructions:

Load your game (or start new) - Go to OPTIONS menu and enter 6957 under Trans girl/futa and then click text above numbers to unlock this type of characters for future gaming. If you don' t do this steps this option will LOCK it'self as protection for players that don't want this sort of content for them. You must do this unlock BEFORE Jade go downstairs to Eden and Laguna.
I've only played the first version of this game and am confused what FUTA is. Someone please explain before I load the new version. Thanks in adv!

AnonimeGamer

May 8, 2017
I have only played 0.7 previously and 100% it. Now i updated to 0.8 and my save is gone, i guess old saves are not compatible?? Do i really need to replay everytime there is a new version? :D

4.00 star(s) 33 Votes