Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Is it weird that I liked the sex scenes in Willy more? I think it might be the static camera.
From what I saw so far, it keeps floating all around the place. Especially in the "Becoming man" scene with Drake, I almost got motion sick from all that movement.

The static camera made it feel more like it was actually in the game, rather than a rendered video going on playback. I get that is just an illusion, but it somehow gelled well with how the game otherwise operated (also static camera where you move around the screen).

EDIT: Also, In Willy, it felt more like the actual character model I saw in the game, rather than 2 separate ones. Again, I guess this might be just my mind playing tricks on me, but for some reason I find that might be actually somehow important to me. Like you are walking on a screen, you can see other characters and then the sex scene happens on the same screen, with the same character models.

Eon feels disjointed.

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Is it weird that I liked the sex scenes in Willy more? I think it might be the static camera.
From what I saw so far, it keeps floating all around the place. Especially in the "Becoming man" scene with Drake, I almost got motion sick from all that movement.

The static camera made it feel more like it was actually in the game, rather than a rendered video going on playback. I get that is just an illusion, but it somehow gelled well with how the game otherwise operated (also static camera where you move around the screen).

Also, In Willy, it felt more like the actual character model I saw in the game, rather than 2 separate ones. Again, I guess this might be just my mind playing tricks on me, but for some reason I find that might be actually somehow important to me.
In later animations this is removed and camera is again static at some point I will re-render those fist animations to a static one anyway :)

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
In later animations this is removed and camera is again static at some point I will re-render those fist animations to a static one anyway :)
Great, will head back in then and check more out. Really what made your games unique. Most games feel like you are at the end of the day just accessing different video files through some engine made for other stuff (like rpgm).

EDIT: also just one last thing, some scenes are really dark for me. Is that how it is supposed to be? For example I cant see most stuff in the sanitarium.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Great, will head back in then and check more out. Really what made your games unique. Most games feel like you are at the end of the day just accessing different video files through some engine made for other stuff (like rpgm).

EDIT: also just one last thing, some scenes are really dark for me. Is that how it is supposed to be? For example I cant see most stuff in the sanitarium.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah this is normal. Sanitarium is made to be very dark place in general. So yeah that is by design :)

Reactions: Kulman

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Nenad AsanovicToday

some news about upcoming games updates. I am making a lot of animations for Willy D 1.1 and already fixed a lot of broken scripts and commands. This mean that probably at some point next month Willy 1.1 will be on my patron page.

Also about EON: There will be new things to do in EON but I am not talking only about new content and new sex scenes. From this update forward some of quests will have choices. We will be able to for example, choose between if another male can join or not. This will actually have impact whole quest storyline for certain character. Also helping one character over other will determinate who we will choose for sex partner between 2 characters etc... I will explain more when update is ready but you get what I mean I hope. I will try to make this choices as clear as possible in game
:)

eike2000

May 9, 2017
Wish for torrent, as like as renpy game, there are a site rpdl.net to download. My country limit other host just (+/-)100kb/s, mega limit at 3gb per day and this game is 7Gb+++

firesword

Mar 22, 2020
Wish for torrent, as like as renpy game, there are a site rpdl.net to download. My country limit other host just (+/-)100kb/s, mega limit at 3gb per day and this game is 7Gb+++
You can always get the official torrent from Nenad's patreon for the last version [0.06 in this case] and apply the update only on top of that.

Reactions: eike2000
Jun 3, 2018
can someone help me with the missing scenes and quests (also how to continue the quests)?
p.s: already got the last scne in jade but i am missing the one before that

Last edited:

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
can someone help me with the missing scenes and quests (also how to continue the quests)?
p.s: already got the last scne in jade but i am missing the one before that
Jade
for sydney's secrets and le cocque quests go to deck E and click on the first door on the right
the missing quests are Ancient Devices (talk to Thomas in Xenomia) and So in Love (have to go and hack booth bot again)

Cain/Freya
you are missing Gypsy Lore (talk to Fernanda in the Brothel) and Free Sluts (find Alua in the underground market)

Jun 3, 2018
Jade
for sydney's secrets and le cocque quests go to deck E and click on the first door on the right
the missing quests are Ancient Devices (talk to Thomas in Xenomia) and So in Love (have to go and hack booth bot again)

Cain/Freya
you are missing Gypsy Lore (talk to Fernanda in the Brothel) and Free Sluts (find Alua in the underground market)
tanks a lot man
i tried to go to deckE and nothing happens, she only says that its professor lecock room

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
These are the last 2 quests which are still white but i can see no way to finish them
43122c610ca2be5ce4345b69122ff868.jpg e6058e0024a2ecbfc4c6421274b2e5fa.jpg
I go to my appartment and nothing new is there , as for the red haired bitch i get the same conversation as always and then message that this quest ends here.

EDIT
I managed to finish the red haired whore quest by going there at night but the main quest can not be finished whether i go there at night or in the day..
EDIT2
Oh, ok i had to go to Shelter 25 with Freya, not with Cain and in Freya's room not Cain's.. all clear now..

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 33 Votes