1Barmaley1

Mar 11, 2021
guys, help me plz. how to find my old save from 0.6 on the computer
Because when i upload to 0.7, and try to save game, game goes back to 0.6
May be if i delete old saves it will be normal.
thx for game dude. i really enjoy it

searss

May 14, 2017
is fix for black screen already out? I have it too + it consume all my ram (8GB), whole pc is laggy as fuck while playing

Sbogo

Aug 16, 2017
How do I get resources in the game ??? And is it possible to increase walk speed ? Thank you.

Last edited:

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
How do I get resources in the game ??? And is it possible to increase walk speed ? Thank you.
to collect resources you need to complete the relevant quest to get the resource collector. As for travel speed if you're drake there's a quest to get the unicorn as a mount, if you're Freya/Cain its the rusttruck (or you can simply right-click on the location to jump straight there)

Reactions: Sbogo

Sbogo

Aug 16, 2017
to collect resources you need to complete the relevant quest to get the resource collector. As for travel speed if you're drake there's a quest to get the unicorn as a mount, if you're Freya/Cain its the rusttruck (or you can simply right-click on the location to jump straight there)
Thanks, now I do have resources but no matter how much of them I have I can't "craft" parts for the rusty veicle (belts...). I have 21 metal and still get the message "you need 5 metal".
Thanks again !

4.00 star(s) 33 Votes