Burma

May 22, 2018
Can you upload game on workupload or on the gofile? Mega has a download limit, while others have low bandwidth...

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
it is unclear how to put the update in .exe format, zip or rar format would be easier to put by copying/pasting/replacing

BigEffinPerv

Sep 22, 2017
So I started a new game for this update and started with Jade. Just after her shower and getting her dressed I head over to the living room but clicking on the living room icon does nothing. Jade just walks up to the screen and nothing happens. I tried restarting a game but the same thing happens. Has anyone else had this problem?

BestSumy

May 22, 2021
Here is my v0.07 completed save

All quests are done and in red
Dolls 97/97
Music 30/30
Diary 7/7
Sweet Memories 46/46

Save goes in, C:\Users\YOUR NAME\AppData\Local\Eon Ch 1 Singularity\Savegames
Really appreciate your hard work, but I don't know if you notice there is one of sweet dream with leonard will automatically forward untill it end, don't know if it is a bug

mikstar

Dec 7, 2017
So I started a new game for this update and started with Jade. Just after her shower and getting her dressed I head over to the living room but clicking on the living room icon does nothing. Jade just walks up to the screen and nothing happens. I tried restarting a game but the same thing happens. Has anyone else had this problem?
try clicking right button instead of left.
Worked for me.

Reactions: BigEffinPerv

hk8

Apr 18, 2018
Nenad A. i have been getting a dxgi_error_internal_error dx11 device lost. The game crashes every minute. I m running the game on integrated Iris Xe Graphics, what could be the problem. I have already updated my graphics drivers, vc_redist and windows

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Nenad A. i have been getting a dxgi_error_internal_error dx11 device lost. The game crashes every minute. I m running the game on integrated Iris Xe Graphics, what could be the problem. I have already updated my graphics drivers, vc_redist and windows
Visionaire studio engine does need non-dedicated (shared) video card with at least 512MB Shared VRAM & openGL 2.0 support to run games but it could be intel drivers non combability with visionaire studio. Also do remember that EON is 64 bit only so if you are running 32 bit OS that could be issue too. but it could be that just some of your drivers are corrupted and also could be that some game files are corrupted... There is no easy answer to this I am afraid. I guess you will need to try different things to maybe find solution if there is one. But be aware that on some systems for whatever reason things can't be really fixes as windows are sometimes just like that...

Reactions: hk8

hk8

Apr 18, 2018
Visionaire studio engine does need non-dedicated (shared) video card with at least 512MB Shared VRAM & openGL 2.0 support to run games but it could be intel drivers non combability with visionaire studio. Also do remember that EON is 64 bit only so if you are running 32 bit OS that could be issue too. but it could be that just some of your drivers are corrupted and also could be that some game files are corrupted... There is no easy answer to this I am afraid. I guess you will need to try different things to maybe find solution if there is one. But be aware that on some systems for whatever reason things can't be really fixes as windows are sometimes just like that...
Yeah, similar error occured in my previous laptop with Willy D's 1.0 update. That laptop had a dedicated nvidia video card. It was 64bit and this laptop is windows 11 64 bit as well and has a 8 gb shared memory . Compressed version seemed to work better. So I will just try some things and see if it works. Cool game though.

4.00 star(s) 33 Votes