turonigo

Jul 2, 2017
Still black screen at night :(
If you go to the ESC menu, and then continue, you can see the image for a couple of seconds.Then it is darkened again.

Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
How do you trigger the scene with Thomas? I assume you mean the Eden Thomas, right?
Easy, i've used a full save :KEK:

Seriously, use a full save :HideThePain: this game is so damn convoluted to have things running smoothly, any small error can fuck up your entire playthrough as it happened to me many times in every update since i started playing it from version 0.01 ...

Finding thomas is tricky tho, when you unlocked everything, go to ice planet, stop making the fuckin robot following you <- this is the most critical part, game tells you no artifical unit is allowed yes but you can be braindead like me to figure it out after you used a full save :KEK: in there, you need to walk down the stairs which is at the background, then enjoy the action :BootyTime: i wish i knew how it happened tho but whatever... i stopped wishing this game to have a smooth running engine, it will probably never happen.

zerou117

May 29, 2021
Easy, i've used a full save :KEK:

Seriously, use a full save :HideThePain: this game is so damn convoluted to have things running smoothly, any small error can fuck up your entire playthrough as it happened to me many times in every update since i started playing it from version 0.01 ...

Finding thomas is tricky tho, when you unlocked everything, go to ice planet, stop making the fuckin robot following you <- this is the most critical part, game tells you no artifical unit is allowed yes but you can be braindead like me to figure it out after you used a full save :KEK: in there, you need to walk down the stairs which is at the background, then enjoy the action :BootyTime: i wish i knew how it happened tho but whatever... i stopped wishing this game to have a smooth running engine, it will probably never happen.
That's not Thomas tho, Thomas is the guy with devices

Nimrod1983

Jun 9, 2020
First of all love your games and I´m waiting for the Willy´s update
I´m getting this problem when I sleep till night on Drake(see image) and not on the other characters also get a greenish mirror looking thing on the right side of the screen.
The other issue is the freezing of the game like is trying to load a shit ton of things on my RAM I see all 16gb been used.

nught bug.png

Update on to of the dark screen now I´m Stuck on the Waterfall got undressed can´t get dress to get out of that screen
nught bug2.png

Last edited:
Reactions: PervectKakarot

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
First of all love your games and I´m waiting for the Willy´s update
I´m getting this problem when I sleep till night on Drake(see image) and not on the other characters also get a greenish mirror looking thing on the right side of the screen.
The other issue is the freezing of the game like is trying to load a shit ton of things on my RAM I see all 16gb been used.

View attachment 1653512

Update on to of the dark screen now I´m Stuck on the Waterfall got undressed can´t get dress to get out of that screen
View attachment 1653576
Few people reported this bug and I found solution for it either will be fixed in next update or if I get some time even make a fix for this existing update. Tho in future, please report bugs on my discord in bug report channel that way I can actually see issues and that way I may try and fix them :)

Boracle

Jun 3, 2017
For so many months i was wonder who does Sidney remind me of and just moments ago i hit me - it's Tylor Swift. Don't know why it took me so much to see it.
Btw because i'm not too far into the story - does Jade already have scenes with Mr. Bruno?

mikstar

Dec 7, 2017
I had the black screen issue when i first extracted the .zip .Deleted,re-extracted and started a new game and no issues, maybe update video card drivers could help also.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
where can i find rowena on drake story?
Enchanted Forest, Forest Clearing, then you will find her, if you hold down the space bar, it will show you all the places you can go in the area, along other things.

forest.jpg

missfitt

Oct 24, 2020
ok how do i initiate sweet slut mission, and how do i get party dress, Matthew and johnny never leave Matthews place played a lot of jade story but stuck now cause no party dress so can't kiss other girl
thanks

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
ok how do i initiate sweet slut mission, and how do i get party dress, Matthew and johnny never leave Matthews place played a lot of jade story but stuck now cause no party dress so can't kiss other girl
thanks
Has Johnny caught you giving Matthew a blow job
If so you need to talk to johnny about going to the bar
Go to your room , click on your wardrobe and the dress should be there.

4.00 star(s) 33 Votes