megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
***Warning! This compression is unofficial and may contain bugs. It's highly recommeded to extract it to SSD drive (because it contains about 59k files)***
Compressed Eon v0.08 (Win x64) 4.54Gb
Update patch for compressed v0.06 to v0.08 (Win x64) 632Mb (extract and overwrite old files, run the game from "EON 0.08.exe")
***You wouldn't be able to update compressed game to newer version until (and if) I'll make my own patch!***
[my info from Willy D but should suits here also since engine is the same] It has nothing to do with compressed version but I noticed that if my browser (Max*on) is running then this game is crashing constantly so if you have stability issues with it I advice to close all browsers before starting, if this doesn't help try to extract included config.7z to same folder overwriting old config.ini file (but backup it first!) this file also may help with dx11 device lost error. If game runs slow (with lags) try to run it as administrator.

Dillerkind

Nov 12, 2018
So the old saves are not working with latest update, for some reason mine does not work??:unsure:
I have only played 0.7 previously and 100% it. Now i updated to 0.8 and my save is gone, i guess old saves are not compatible?? Do i really need to replay everytime there is a new version? :D
Since it's using the same engine as the previous game, where the developer explicitly stated that it's not possible to use savegames across game versions, it's very likely the same with EON. So yes, starting from scratch with every new version...

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
did you talk to Drake's Dad about building the house cos that did it for me without even building anything.

Has anyone managed to progress Kiera's quest - she's supposed to return home but she hasn't and I've tried everything I can think of to get it to trigger
Need to visit your aunts house in town. Go to the bedroom,

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
There is now a fix for it on Patreon.

Here is a fix for invisible Jade in Eden first scene. It was my mistake so I apologize for this. I also fixes few minor issues as well.

To use this fix extract this two files in main game folder to overwrite existing files. But first always make a backup copy of original files jut in case you will need them :)
Are you seriously linking my personal cloud drives? I pay for those so patrons can have it and now you share it here? You do understand that there is limited bandwidth for cloud files? And you understand that I am paying it? If you already want to "share" this files at least be respectful and re-upload them to your own drive or something... This links are my PERSONAL clouds that are used for my business that I legally pay...

Last edited:

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Are you seriously linking my personal cloud drives? I pay for those so patrons can have it and now you share it here? You do understand that there is limited bandwidth for cloud files? And you understand that I am paying it? If you already want to "share" this files at least be respectful and re-upload them to your own drive or something... This links are my PERSONAL clouds that are used for my business that I legally pay...
Sorry will delete

Aug 29, 2020
this version is busted, i took off my suit as jade in eden but it never removed it and and i cant take it off, so im stuck in the airlock with no way out. So im requesting a full save due to the update being broken for me. Dont have the time start all over.

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
this version is busted, i took off my suit as jade in eden but it never removed it and and i cant take it off, so im stuck in the airlock with no way out.
Use load autosave on main screen and it should be last scene that you visited on start of scene.

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Old saves works just fine in EON game as every single patron (and as you can see people here) are using their own saves. They won't work tho if you delete them... :D

• Haha
Reactions: Dillerkind
Aug 29, 2020
Fix now available on Patreon page
For invisible Jade in Eden first scene, also fixes few minor issues as well.
No that did not work, you cant right click through the exits because it required to have the suit on or off but for some reason i was in a weird inbetween state that counted as neither.

SilentSteps

Jan 4, 2019
I have problems with Trust. I don't have enough material to upgrade all the items. and in space I can't find enough.
I also don't know where to find all ancient devices. I already gave Thomas a few, but its still not enough.
Could anyone please advise how do i get Trust quest?

Reactions: Mooddy

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
No that did not work, you cant right click through the exits because it required to have the suit on or off but for some reason i was in a weird inbetween state that counted as neither.
I think I had a different problem , I could take my suit off.
but when I went through the airlock I was invisible, made it a wee bit hard to move around.

4.00 star(s) 33 Votes