aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
Have you visited here for Keira's secret
Thanks Ahchi, I had completely missed that new location.

So, I currently have the following bugs - for Drake the house building quest is now showing as incomplete (until I finished the Kiera quest it was showing as complete), for Freya I gave Von Gruber his pocket watch but the quest log still shows it as incomplete and the Double Trouble quest has completely disappeared after Cain slept with the Tiffany look alike and took her photo

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Thanks Ahchi, I had completely missed that new location.

So, I currently have the following bugs - for Drake the house building quest is now showing as incomplete (until I finished the Kiera quest it was showing as complete), for Freya I gave Von Gruber his pocket watch but the quest log still shows it as incomplete and the Double Trouble quest has completely disappeared after Cain slept with the Tiffany look alike and took her photo
I'm the same with those three quests

Reactions: Mooddy

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
This is small? Well I am as blind as bat for real. I wear glasses and I can still read this even without glasses...
One little issue I came across in "Sweet Memories" In Drakes story, memory no17 is Elisabeth and it should be Kira. I think because it showed up after the interaction with Kira
Great game btw (y)

Last edited:

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
at the moment, the game has bugs and can't get a 100% save with 0.08, i finish all of drakes, but can't finish jade because of that eden bug and haven't tried freya yet
Hi, Could you please tell me how many parts did you build to complete Drake's house?
PS There is a Fix for the Eden bug on the Patreon page.

Last edited:

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
at the moment, the game has bugs and can't get a 100% save with 0.08, i finish all of drakes, but can't finish jade because of that eden bug and haven't tried freya yet
If you right click on the stairs down in Eden you will bypass the screen where she disappears. She shows up on all the other screens

Reactions: Chemmy

walls77

Aug 29, 2017
Dev, love your game but please do something about the memory use. I'm on 16GB running little else and the game will take up to 100% of memory, lag severely then crash, and it doesn't even take that long to get there.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
I seem to be missing a quest, In Drakes story what comes between "Unicorn Mount" and "Dark Underworld"?

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Yep, Did three parts myself , Main base, Addition and Awning,
Can't seem to build any more parts even through the Quest is still white.
Yea, still white for me too, log says to ask my father about how to build even though I done that already. I think maybe it's a glitch and should have gone red

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Yep, Did three parts myself , Main base, Addition and Awning,
Can't seem to build any more parts even through the Quest is still white.
This is how i got it to turn red
loaded up my completed 7 save
The quest said you will need unicorn poop, instead of going to get it right away, i went back and talked to the couple that you are trying to buy the land from, after i talked to them, i went and got the unicorn poop than i went back and gave it to them, then i went home and talked to dad, after that the quest turned red without building a single part of the house.

Reactions: Nellyg
4.00 star(s) 33 Votes