StaN1slav

Nov 15, 2019
I've to same question. Someone an answer?
I got it! Just use the code from the main post. Two VIP outfits will be added in bordello bedroom.
1 new animation with Freya VIP outfit added with Brandon and Russell in Extin City Workshop (for making money)
You can make more money with Brandon and Russell, but animation is the same:(

irreverent69

Apr 21, 2018
I think what this guy has written is completely disrespectful. I finished Willy D (which I only did after the current state of Eon) and loved nearly each aspect of it. You did so much for this scene, deliver constant updates unlike soooo many other devs that earn WAY more money. Plus your Patreon is affordable for everyone. No content hidden behind a huge paywall. Thanks for all of your efforts!
It's interesting because I think what you are doing is more disrespectful and even in this post you seem to see it but aren't aware of it. There are devs that earn "WAY more money" and they got there from honest fair criticism just like i pointed out. The 2 things I hit on actually unironically are probably whats holding his game back the most. Download size and a players first 5 minute impression. The dev responded to me by pointing out his profits from his game are causing a struggle, I offered a review to help his struggle, you offered a hug box to hold him back.

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
It's interesting because I think what you are doing is more disrespectful and even in this post you seem to see it but aren't aware of it. There are devs that earn "WAY more money" and they got there from honest fair criticism just like i pointed out. The 2 things I hit on actually unironically are probably whats holding his game back the most. Download size and a players first 5 minute impression. The dev responded to me by pointing out his profits from his game are causing a struggle, I offered a review to help his struggle, you offered a hug box to hold him back.
Then you need to learn how to criticize. Your criticism sounded more like a huge insulting complaint and like you were talking to him high up from your horse. Something I absolutely cannot stand. And if you say shit like "criticism needs to be harsh like that" then I can't take you seriously. And my statement was by NO means disrespectful to other devs. It was more of a point to showcase that there are many LAZY devs that sit on their huge bunch of patrons and don't deliver shit. Others hide extra content behind a huge paywall. That's not what I call "earned it". That's what I call greedy and that to me is a fact. Doesn't include all of those bigger devs but surely many of them... No need for you to prove your point to me. I most definetly do not agree and that's fine. Do whatever you must do.

Reactions: depechedNode

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
My apologies if I did anything that offended you. My point was, that bugs or things that are in the game and are not the best point of the game should be discussed with me directly on my discord rather than just posting on the random pirate forum. Also, if you don't like the game there is an easy fix for it, don't play it. The game is huge to download cause of the HUGE amount of content that it offers. The game has over 300 different characters (mostly girls yes) over 6000 animations and texts the size of a novel (actual books). Everything in the game is animated and even idle animations have several different states. And to make it even more clear, this is the biggest game anyone ever created with this GAME ENGINE and there were a few of triple I and a few AA games created with it on Steam. So, the size is NOT cause I did not compress files. All is compressed to the point it can be without losing any quality. I wish people informed themself before judging game development. I am not saying that you need to like the game, it's your right to dislike it or whatever, but to say things that you don't have a clue about and speculate that "he did not compress the game" and so on is a bit ignorant, wouldn't you agree? Now again. You do what you have to do, rate my game 1 star, hate it, it's your right. But please do not argue about things that you don't understand completely making assumptions that you know how game development work. I think I've been more than civilized with everyone, no matter if is it pirate, or Patreon. I try to help people resolve problems with my game and I take any suggestion to try and improve the game for future releases. But as I said, I am just 1 person, a human, and the game is currently in early access. You can't expect AAA experience from early access indie game made by one person, it simply doesn't go that way. Have fun and take care.

Nenad A.

apsentibus

Jun 22, 2019
Nenad A. said:
Did you try looking at controls that tells you about all keys you can use during gameplay? Like Q for quest log or space for on screen hints?
So why for the love of god do you throw it all away with such a brain dead attitude towards the people you are aiming the game at?
I checked Nenad's words over and over again and I did not manage to comprehend how for the love of god you could call that "a brain dead attitude". All he did was provide info that might help you. It was your ridiculous accusations that are clearly delivering a brain dead attitude.

Plus, why for the love of god do you think you are among "the people Nenad is aiming the game at"? Dude, all you do is download a game from a pirate site for FREE and keep whining about it. You didn't even learn to properly post your suggestions for the game on his patreon or official discord politely. Nenad has every right to completely ignore you because, firstly you didn't pay, secondly you didn't communicate in his official feedback channels, and thirdly you are rude as fuck, all of which make you NOT "the people Nenad is aiming the game at". He should not pay the slightest attention to your opinion whatsoever. He responded you only because he is being nice. And your response showed that you don't deserve it.

The game has its flaws, for sure. Nenad just tried to point out that being only one person managing such a huge game with such limited budgets is already tough enough and he was already trying his best to reduce the flaws. In Eon he implemented a lot of QoL improvements compared to AWOD and in v0.18 he just removed the grind of the treasure digging quests due to feedback on his discord. He even listened to someone's post on this pirate forum and started writing detailed changelogs in his less than ideal English grammar. He listens to players that "he is aiming the game at", for the love of god.

Reactions: depechedNode

Evilashv02

Sep 6, 2017
I love the gameplay and characters a lot, especially Jade, but I hope Cain gets his memory back soon because he is such a negative dick head right now. Poor Fernanda, she doesn't look so bad.

slawdos

Oct 25, 2019
EON 0.18 walkthrough updated to Jade and Drake.

Reactions: Mooddy

Evilashv02

Sep 6, 2017
I noticed in the new update for Cain/Freya that there are girls you can find that work in the Bordello and send them there. I found two, has anyone found anymore?

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I checked Nenad's words over and over again and I did not manage to comprehend how for the love of god you could call that "a brain dead attitude". All he did was provide info that might help you. It was your ridiculous accusations that are clearly delivering a brain dead attitude.

Plus, why for the love of god do you think you are among "the people Nenad is aiming the game at"? Dude, all you do is download a game from a pirate site for FREE and keep whining about it. You didn't even learn to properly post your suggestions for the game on his patreon or official discord politely. Nenad has every right to completely ignore you because, firstly you didn't pay, secondly you didn't communicate in his official feedback channels, and thirdly you are rude as fuck, all of which make you NOT "the people Nenad is aiming the game at". He should not pay the slightest attention to your opinion whatsoever. He responded you only because he is being nice. And your response showed that you don't deserve it.

The game has its flaws, for sure. Nenad just tried to point out that being only one person managing such a huge game with such limited budgets is already tough enough and he was already trying his best to reduce the flaws. In Eon he implemented a lot of QoL improvements compared to AWOD and in v0.18 he just removed the grind of the treasure digging quests due to feedback on his discord. He even listened to someone's post on this pirate forum and started writing detailed changelogs in his less than ideal English grammar. He listens to players that "he is aiming the game at", for the love of god.
Everything you said is correct, and that guy had a very uncouth and unneccesary tone. Having said that, the number on the painting IS a huge singular point of gameplay failure - so while I don't sympathize with the severity of his tone, I do the base message. It's not random stuff like keybinds or QoL, it's specifically that number, that painting, as a requirement for progression.

It's like the Monkey Island Herman Toothrot bananapicker, but at least that was shaped like a giant q-tip to clue the player in. Here with the painting, there's nothing, it's totally arbitrary.

4.00 star(s) 33 Votes