ramiurga

Feb 9, 2020
that solved it. managed to get all the materials.
BUT, when I go to the dude and click the give materials, nothing happens. I click and it will not start.
tried to go day/night but nothing. is this a bug?
Not sure exactly what quest you are at, but if you're trying to rebuild the space station: Are you sure you have enough material? (press F to check). You may need a few spawning rounds to get enough uranium
(I didn't experience the bug Ahchi mentioned, it worked fine for me).

Reactions: baka

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
Im fucking stupid. I read wrong. I have 19 rubber and I thought I needed 15. but its 20!
will go fetch more! :D

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
Freya
"Four new diaries can be found. " I found Courtney, Debbie and Mina, any idea where is the 4th ?
same for Jade " Three new diaries can be found. ", got Crystal and Mirella
for Freya you're missing Cassandra which is in her home (next to the nightclub)

ThorTellino

Aug 12, 2018
I'm stuck with "Perfect Maid" quest. I can't have access to the east wing. I don't have lockpicks in the inventory. I can't find a way to the princess' chanber in the east wing. Does anybody knows?

Evilashv02

Sep 6, 2017
Amazing job on the game nenad. I don't think people give you enough credit. There is so much content. The game is alot of fun to play and the sex scenes are hot as hell. Loving the sharing scenes. You do this all by yourself and better than just about anybody. Thank you for your hard work my friend. It is a breath of fresh air and very much appreciated!

Cro

May 10, 2017
he's a little gem, isn't he ? :)

For those of you who know (who am I kidding, everyone knows) compare his work with the 'teams' from What a Legend and SummertimeSaga. Their excuses on what they spent time on and their dev time is ridiculous. They are way more than 10 times more slow than 1 single guy, doing a better game than them (yes, I know that drawing is harder than rendering, but those guys never delay because of that, but because of 'refactoring' and other stupid fixes)

Reactions: Evilashv02

DemiUrgeeees

Feb 21, 2020
Need help
as playing Jade - Thomas doesn't accepting Ancietnd devices, noone, I have 11 (by the walkthrough I need 10) but when I click with device on him it still in my inventory. And Thomas doesn't have any new dialogues.
upd: tried to do this at Day and Night, no changes

Last edited:

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
If you're referring to Maya's platinum doll then as far as I can tell it's still bugged as it's the only one I haven't got
I can't find that damn Allison Doll in the tavern, is it hidden?
Btw thanks for your "Collectables List" I'd be missing a few more without it.

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
I can't find that damn Allison Doll in the tavern, is it hidden?
Btw thanks for your "Collectables List" I'd be missing a few more without it.
It is there, I got it last update. Don't remember exactly, check near the feet and on top of things in the tavern.

I'm stuck on the Morgana silver, and the Maya platinum I guess.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Where can I see how many materials I need for house building? When I try to click 'build house base', nothing happens...
This is my current issue... Any hints on this issue?

Issue Resolved:
For anyone with this issue- Just be patient it needs some story to develop before it will allow you to start building.
(PS. It's not a bug!)

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 33 Votes