ThorTellino

Aug 12, 2018
I'm stuck with "Perfect Maid" quest. I can't have access to the east wing. I don't have lockpicks in the inventory. I can't find a way to the princess' chanber in the east wing. Does anybody knows?

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
I got a missing doll in Drake's story sinde last update (it was bugged), any idea if that was corrected?

Cro

May 10, 2017
I'm stuck with "Perfect Maid" quest. I can't have access to the east wing. I don't have lockpicks in the inventory. I can't find a way to the princess' chanber in the east wing. Does anybody knows?
make lockpicks and open the door.

Evilashv02

Sep 6, 2017
Amazing job on the game nenad. I don't think people give you enough credit. There is so much content. The game is alot of fun to play and the sex scenes are hot as hell. Loving the sharing scenes. You do this all by yourself and better than just about anybody. Thank you for your hard work my friend. It is a breath of fresh air and very much appreciated!

Cro

May 10, 2017
he's a little gem, isn't he ? :)

For those of you who know (who am I kidding, everyone knows) compare his work with the 'teams' from What a Legend and SummertimeSaga. Their excuses on what they spent time on and their dev time is ridiculous. They are way more than 10 times more slow than 1 single guy, doing a better game than them (yes, I know that drawing is harder than rendering, but those guys never delay because of that, but because of 'refactoring' and other stupid fixes)

Reactions: Evilashv02

DemiUrgeeees

Feb 21, 2020
Need help
as playing Jade - Thomas doesn't accepting Ancietnd devices, noone, I have 11 (by the walkthrough I need 10) but when I click with device on him it still in my inventory. And Thomas doesn't have any new dialogues.
upd: tried to do this at Day and Night, no changes

Last edited:

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
If you're referring to Maya's platinum doll then as far as I can tell it's still bugged as it's the only one I haven't got
I can't find that damn Allison Doll in the tavern, is it hidden?
Btw thanks for your "Collectables List" I'd be missing a few more without it.

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
I can't find that damn Allison Doll in the tavern, is it hidden?
Btw thanks for your "Collectables List" I'd be missing a few more without it.
It is there, I got it last update. Don't remember exactly, check near the feet and on top of things in the tavern.

I'm stuck on the Morgana silver, and the Maya platinum I guess.

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
It is there, I got it last update. Don't remember exactly, check near the feet and on top of things in the tavern.

I'm stuck on the Morgana silver, and the Maya platinum I guess.
Morgana's silver doll is in the throne room (after you've seen her using the dildo)

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Where can I see how many materials I need for house building? When I try to click 'build house base', nothing happens...
This is my current issue... Any hints on this issue?

Issue Resolved:
For anyone with this issue- Just be patient it needs some story to develop before it will allow you to start building.
(PS. It's not a bug!)

Last edited:

irreverent69

Apr 21, 2018
the combination is 3825.

the combination is located in "forsaken city" in the house of Stella and Nenad, there is a painting where they are together (near the stove).
the numbers are the high to the picture you can barely see because the numbers are white.
No in game hint, no correlation at all between a locked door and a random ass picture on the literal other side of the waste land? And to boot the numbers are actually boarder line impossible to see? People actually think this is good game play??? Am I losing my mind or did I miss something?

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
No in game hint, no correlation at all between a locked door and a random ass picture on the literal other side of the waste land? And to boot the numbers are actually boarder line impossible to see? People actually think this is good game play??? Am I losing my mind or did I miss something?
Did you try looking at controls that tells you about all keys you can use during gameplay? Like Q for quest log or space for on screen hints?

Reactions: Evilashv02

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
Did you try looking at controls that tells you about all keys you can use during gameplay? Like Q for quest log or space for on screen hints?
from what I can remember you learn that "Nenad" was in the asylum and therefore might know about the code. When you speak to "Nenad" or his wife (which was my logical assumption) there was no conversation topic about the code and therefore nothing to point you in the direction of the pictures in order to find the code.

4.00 star(s) 35 Votes