JBooze

Jan 16, 2018
just a few confusions about this game, i just got it and added the codes for vip and supporter and pressed the text to get them to turn on but after i started the game and went to the settings to reduce the music volume the codes seem to not show the yellow on text but rather it seems to have reset, so is it one of the instances where entering the code immediately unlocks everything but the yellow activated text is not persistent? or is it a bug and i have to activate it again and again?

redcaptain

Jul 29, 2020
Anyone figured out how to get the battleaxe out of the rock? It said something about a lubricant. Tried finding oils, but none. I tried to think like Nenad, but Orha has no option to fuck. (thought I could use cum to lube it? Lol). Anyways, did anyone fuck the valkerie queen already?

apsentibus

Jun 22, 2019
just a few confusions about this game, i just got it and added the codes for vip and supporter and pressed the text to get them to turn on but after i started the game and went to the settings to reduce the music volume the codes seem to not show the yellow on text but rather it seems to have reset, so is it one of the instances where entering the code immediately unlocks everything but the yellow activated text is not persistent? or is it a bug and i have to activate it again and again?
Start a new game or load your save first, THEN activate the codes in the esc menu and save. You shouldn't have to activate it again when loading the same save, until the game gets an update.

Sanholo45

Jan 5, 2021
Welp, just trying this out for the first time and gotta admit I find it all a little confusing. I am playing the freya/cain path and find it hard to progress. There doesn't seem to be any kind of direction as to what I should do. Managed to get her to the bordello, fuck the mayor get the bot and pick up a few quests but there seems to be no way of tracking those quests and reminding myself of what I need to do. am I missing something or is really just wander about and talk to people over and over again until something changes? Also her memory doesn't seem to be coming back? Am I just being dumb here or what? Thanks for any input.

Norkainesq

Feb 23, 2023
Welp, just trying this out for the first time and gotta admit I find it all a little confusing. I am playing the freya/cain path and find it hard to progress. There doesn't seem to be any kind of direction as to what I should do. Managed to get her to the bordello, fuck the mayor get the bot and pick up a few quests but there seems to be no way of tracking those quests and reminding myself of what I need to do. am I missing something or is really just wander about and talk to people over and over again until something changes? Also her memory doesn't seem to be coming back? Am I just being dumb here or what? Thanks for any input.
I think you haven’t played games like the bum, that’s where you don’t even understand what to do even with cheats without passing

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Anyone figured out how to get the battleaxe out of the rock? It said something about a lubricant. Tried finding oils, but none. I tried to think like Nenad, but Orha has no option to fuck. (thought I could use cum to lube it? Lol). Anyways, did anyone fuck the valkerie queen already?
About the axe, I got lubricant in the inventory, and this does the trick (no idea where and when collected it). About the Valkyrye queen nope, not yet, just all of her companions.

Reactions: redcaptain

apsentibus

Jun 22, 2019
This starter guide might help you. Read the controls and press Q to open quest log.

apsentibus

Jun 22, 2019
Thanks, i did manage to work it out but now it keeps crashing on me... oh well its a good game so far ill wait and hope for bug fixes
The game crashes very rarely. It's probably either your PC's problem or the game files from the links here are corrupted. You could go to Nenad's discord and ask him to help you if it keeps crashing, otherwise he won't fix it since nobody else is having crashing problems.

Sanholo45

Jan 5, 2021
in the jade story is iCU just able to hack terminals etc, cause he aint doing shit for me. is there another steto make it work?

showie

Apr 3, 2019
guys someone has 0.17 finished save? i have reinstall windows completely with erase all C:Users files, have no saves anymore, want to finish 0.18 myself

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
Why doesn't the futa/trans option stay yellow?
I turned it on during a new game like the instructions said.

Cro

May 10, 2017
This game deserves to be divided into 3 and remade in another engine, like Ren'py
HELL NO. This is a point and click adventure adult name, not a shitty VN. And the 3 'games' are interconnected, not much at the moment, but I'm sure they will be more.
The engine is perfect for this, I wish there were more games like this. Remember the key word. GAMES. Not ctrl-fest VMs, even sandbox.

3.90 star(s) 34 Votes