Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
i've tried all combination before, nothing happened to most of my case. Actually i know the apporach before,so i always try it.

any other possible apporach?

thx for replaying
Then something is wrong with your save or game files something is corrupted. It's not unusual to uploaders to this sites to either don't check file integrity or even they actually change files of games. in any case, these steps should work for you and it would fix your camera if all is ok. Maybe try someone's else save. I really don't have a clue what is going on there.

Reactions: blink66

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
just download the update. I only play Jade route and it seems to be full of Steven stuff.
also, I need to collect materials and I can't find anything in space. well, better wait 1 more update.
Does Steven gets to fuck his mother in this update?

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
no idea. I wanted to focus on Jade and finish her quests, but since I needed materials and I couldn't find it I just quit. I would have finish it all after that, just for completion.

sczly

Nov 12, 2023
Then something is wrong with your save or game files something is corrupted. It's not unusual to uploaders to this sites to either don't check file integrity or even they actually change files of games. in any case, these steps should work for you and it would fix your camera if all is ok. Maybe try someone's else save. I really don't have a clue what is going on there.
thx....anyway, i love your game for years

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
no idea. I wanted to focus on Jade and finish her quests, but since I needed materials and I couldn't find it I just quit. I would have finish it all after that, just for completion.
Materials do not respan cause of new update there is system to respawn materials and quest connected to it. You can respawn materials on any map at any time you wish.

Reactions: blink66

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
***Warning! This compression is unofficial and may contain bugs so use it at your own risk!
It's highly recommeded to extract it to SSD drive (because it contains about 103k files)***
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Update patch for compressed v0.17 to v0.18 (Win x64) 636Mb (extract and overwrite old files, run the game from "EON 0.18.exe"):

***You wouldn't be able to update compressed game to newer version until (and if) I'll make my own patch!***

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Reactions: VirtualKombat
3.90 star(s) 34 Votes