Evilashv02

Sep 6, 2017
The dp scene withe father\son and freya was hot as fuck. Loving the sharing scenes. I hope poor Bernie gets some. Keep up the great work nenad!

Last edited:

apsentibus

Jun 22, 2019
I finally asked the mods to add the new player guide I wrote to the OP. It was actually easier than I thought :illuminati: (I included links to aussieblue's collectible list and slawdos' walkthrough in that post.)

redcaptain

Jul 29, 2020
About the axe, I got lubricant in the inventory, and this does the trick (no idea where and when collected it). About the Valkyrye queen nope, not yet, just all of her companions.
Damn... I tried retracing. I still have no idea where to get that.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Damn... I tried retracing. I still have no idea where to get that.
Sorry for not being more helpful, but the game is too big and too complex (and my memory too thin) to remember every detail. For sure some fellow forist can help with it.

DD#

Feb 12, 2022
Freya
"Four new diaries can be found. " I found Courtney, Debbie and Mina, any idea where is the 4th ?
same for Jade " Three new diaries can be found. ", got Crystal and Mirella

StaN1slav

Nov 15, 2019
1 new animation with Freya VIP outfit added with priest in Underground Streets.
1 new animation with Freya VIP outfit added with Brandon and Russell in Extin City Workshop (for making money)
Could someone plz explain how to get VIP outfit for Freya?

HughNose

May 5, 2022
are there any instructions how to get the Linux version to work? The Linux download contains only the "player". So, I guess you have to merge that somehow with the content from the Windows version. So far I couldn't get it to work though...

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
The Mom seems to be unavailable for Jade to continue the Sydney Secrets quest, I see the exclamation outside with the highlight but she is not present day or night. Last white quest in the log.

pro-digi

Mar 1, 2018
My character and his dialog is disappear, the rest is still working fine. Anyone has the same experience?

1718217011954.png

I play the v17 version

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
Jade, how to get more minerals? can't find a NPC that allow it to reset.
also, I need to hack some stash but not sure how to do that.

Last edited:

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
that solved it. managed to get all the materials.
BUT, when I go to the dude and click the give materials, nothing happens. I click and it will not start.
tried to go day/night but nothing. is this a bug?

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
There is a Syn statue were you can respawn materials in the temple on the Duna moon
Yep, but there may be a bug, in my last two attempts to use it, all it respawned was Rubber,
none of the other materials were respawned.

ramiurga

Feb 9, 2020
that solved it. managed to get all the materials.
BUT, when I go to the dude and click the give materials, nothing happens. I click and it will not start.
tried to go day/night but nothing. is this a bug?
Not sure exactly what quest you are at, but if you're trying to rebuild the space station: Are you sure you have enough material? (press F to check). You may need a few spawning rounds to get enough uranium
(I didn't experience the bug Ahchi mentioned, it worked fine for me).

Reactions: baka

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
Im fucking stupid. I read wrong. I have 19 rubber and I thought I needed 15. but its 20!
will go fetch more! :D

3.90 star(s) 34 Votes