Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
EON 0.18
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Mega
You really like to share original links from other people's clouds do you? You are aware that I pay for Mega pro so people are able to download it? Seems that you just don't care about that? If that is the case, in future i'll add tracker to all of my links
New link to eon 0.18

Mega
try again

Leon7682

Mar 15, 2018
Hello Nenad. Would u consider to post your games on other platforms, like Subscribestar or Boosty? If u do,
I will gladly support u there and i am allmost sure other fella will support too.

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Hello Nenad. Would u consider to post your games on other platforms, like Subscribestar or Boosty? If u do,
I will gladly support u there and i am allmost sure other fella will support too.
Tried that already cause many asked me to do so and no one actually subscribed to subscriberstar (actually 1 person subscribed there) I also had buy me a coffee account and again not many people supported me there either.

Leon7682

Mar 15, 2018
Tried that already cause many asked me to do so and no one actually subscribed to subscriberstar (actually 1 person subscribed there) I also had buy me a coffee account and again not many people supported me there either.
steam?

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
stuck on sydney's secret, its the only quest incomplete. Says I need to talk to her mom for adice with sydney but she is no where to be found...

gg_123

Jun 3, 2020
wow, some people have no shame. Posting Nenad's link directly here...
Instead of sharing his links threatening the whole game (read 5,489), you should better motivate people to support the dev.
Between the free release and the support release, there is just one occurrence. Too much to ask to respect that?

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
just download the update. I only play Jade route and it seems to be full of Steven stuff.
also, I need to collect materials and I can't find anything in space. well, better wait 1 more update.

Reactions: Loneranger228

sczly

Nov 12, 2023
1717850213537.png

anyone knows this issue?
when i enter some place , i can not find myself at beginning(but i can move it by mouse) and the camera is stucked. 1 or 2 didn't work which means i cannot scroll the screen by myself. as a result , i can not leave the place!

i've tried many times by press 1 or 2/restarting game/reload,but the problem still exists now(v0.18).
is my computer problem or something else?(3070 laptop gpu ,11th i9, win11,laptop with secondary monitor).but i found many of you have finish the quest i can not finish.

ramiurga

Feb 9, 2020
I am stuck in Sydney´s quest (playing v0.17), can't talk to her either in her apartment or in the classroom (except for two previous dialogues). I tried to rewatch sweet memories (I have 37/37) but it didn't change anything. Need some further hints how to progress ... Sydney Quest 37 out of 37.PNG Sydney in her apartment.PNG Sydney in classroom.PNG

sczly

Nov 12, 2023
oh ,i have another problem....

i leave my robot at the upper hallway of the second floor of the bordello.but now cain can not get it back.....

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
oh ,i have another problem....

i leave my robot at the upper hallway of the second floor of the bordello.but now cain can not get it back.....
As Freya go to scrapshop and click on small voki toki on table there to reset bot. he will apear in front of scrapshop when you went out.

sczly

Nov 12, 2023
As Freya go to scrapshop and click on small voki toki on table there to reset bot. he will apear in front of scrapshop when you went out.
it works!can you help me with the scroll problem?
There are many places i can not scroll camera and [1 or 2] didn't work, i can not scroll the screen and many place i can not leave if i entered it.it stucks me for months.Such as...
1717853439516.png

1717853519641.png

1717853654620.png
1717850213537.png

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
it works!can you help me with the scroll problem?
There are many places i can not scroll camera and [1 or 2] didn't work, i can not scroll the screen and many place i can not leave if i entered it.it stucks me for months.Such as...
View attachment 3716578

View attachment 3716579

View attachment 3716582
View attachment 3716585
you actually have to combine 1 and 2 try setting center on character on and scroll on edge to off that is default engine camera. but actually should be re-triggered if you play with these to set them different on off toggle.

sczly

Nov 12, 2023
you actually have to combine 1 and 2 try setting center on character on and scroll on edge to off that is default engine camera. but actually should be re-triggered if you play with these to set them different on off toggle.
i don't understand what is " re-triggered ". I think "re-triggered not happened to me ",because i've tried to set to the default mode for many times before(before and after i enter the problem place),nothing happening(just like the camera is stucked), i can not scroll it by mouse or by move the character

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
i don't understand what is " re-triggered ". I think "re-triggered not happened to me ",because i've tried to set to the default mode for many times before(before and after i enter the problem place),nothing happening(just like the camera is stucked), i can not scroll it by mouse or by move the character
Ok, when trying this, first open interface where it shows the state of your camera by pressing F in game, now when you can see what actually is happening try setting camera control in different states, one off other on and vice versa all off all on and that should toggle options and actually move/stop camera from scrolling.

sczly

Nov 12, 2023
Ok, when trying this, first open interface where it shows the state of your camera by pressing F in game, now when you can see what actually is happening try setting camera control in different states, one off other on and vice versa all off all on and that should toggle options and actually move/stop camera from scrolling.
i've tried all combination before, nothing happened to most of my case. Actually i know the apporach before,so i always try it.

any other possible apporach?

thx for replaying

JBooze

Jan 16, 2018
i wanna try this but im not sure what to expect in this game, could someone give me a brief review from their personal experience given they completed/up-to-date with the game, its mechanics and the story

3.90 star(s) 34 Votes