JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
Can anyone help out with Jade's questline "Trust" where you need to decorate your brother's room? How do i create the decoration and place it in the room?

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
same thing who do you talk to get Lorelles Tailoring
Aah, ok...It comes from the quest in the Fire Cave, you have to teleport up to the mountain (Sea Shell) on the map.
When you get the "Virgin blood" you have to get a red dress.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
I know where the room is, the issue is that i can't place any decoration. I have the material but i can't make any.
Have you pictures in your inventory of what you need?
If you have, Left click on the picture to see what you need to make it, right click to make it. then click on the finished item and pull it from the inventory and click somewhere in the room

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
Have you pictures in your inventory of what you need?
If you have, Left click on the picture to see what you need to make it, right click to make it. then click on the finished item and pull it from the inventory and click somewhere in the room
Oh so just right click on it? Thanks! That's what i needed.

BestSumy

May 22, 2021
at the moment, the game has bugs and can't get a 100% save with 0.08, i finish all of drakes, but can't finish jade because of that eden bug and haven't tried freya yet
damn I just finished jade story based on your previous shared save but haven't found those doll

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Any way to get scraps besides search loots for Von Gruber? The cheap bastard just pay very little for every one.

fairyglen

Aug 14, 2017
Aah, ok...It comes from the quest in the Fire Cave, you have to teleport up to the mountain (Sea Shell) on the map.
When you get the "Virgin blood" you have to get a red dress.
were is Sea Shell mountain Ok find it and it is sky isle not sea shell

Last edited:

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Jade > Drake
Jade pretty much superior to Drake in the incest side. Even though Drake started it out first. Sometimes I wish this was a unity or Unreal game that way somebody easily mod it and have every female nude. lol

fairyglen

Aug 14, 2017
Has anyone come across any futa contact in this game sofar and has anyone got the supporter & vip codes please and for jack1505 their is no walkthrough

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
damn I just finished jade story based on your previous shared save but haven't found those doll
If you are talking about the two new doll in the Jade storyline.
you will find them while doing the "Trusted" quest. While decorating brothers bedroom

Reactions: BestSumy

SigmaDrake

Jun 10, 2018
I'm stuck on every quest line of Drake, could yu give me some tips ?

Becoming a Man : I need more ressources, but there is not any left on the map, and I can't pray on Syn statue, I need a prayer.

Two Big Reasons : I don't know where the tavern is.

Perfect Maid : Keira is currently in the Aunt's room with our Uncle, but I don't have any dialogue concerning the maid.

Milking The Cow : I need to help Leonarda Da Pinchy but I can only ask her if she is an artist or an inventor, nothing to advance the quest.

And finally I don't know how to start the 4 following quest, I've talked to everyone I could on 0.8, I must be missing something here

1648632551085.png

turonigo

Jul 2, 2017
Now the bug with night lighting in the opposite direction - is the day the image is a monochrome little lighter than at night. But this effect (in the current location) disappears during the lightning flash.
Well, at least now you can see what is happening at all :LOL:

4.00 star(s) 33 Votes