baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
yeah. I can't find all the Ancient Devices. I have been all around.
maybe someone can make screenshots of all the Devices?

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
Thanks, I managed to complete current "Two Big Reasons" and do some booty hunting, but I can't advance at anything with Mom

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now i'm stuck a 3 quests, and 4 undiscovered quests :

Anyone have additional tips ?
for Leah, you just need to go and collect materials from the main map by simply clicking on them. this should also help you to unlock Tender Love and Renewal
for Cecily you to go Leonarda's workshop in Everlust
for Perfect Maid talk to the maid

the other 2 quests you're missing are Sea Treasure (go to pirate cove when it's raining and talk to the mermaid) and Dark Underworld (go to the Dark Woods at night)

Treks

Oct 22, 2017
Stuck on Jane.
- Sydney's secret. Burned the professor and Sydney. But the case got stuck. "Q" says I have to go talk to Johnny, but he and Matthew are sitting and watching a video. You can't start a conversation.
- Professor L'Coque. I have to find more information about them. But how ? They won't let me in the door in compartment "E".

Please help.

lynch88

Mar 19, 2019
I think and could be wrong.
You need to talk with Jades mother for Eden to show up and the girl in college in blue and the neon lights (I can't remember her name) tells you of another planet that's coming. She puts the coordinates on your map and when you go there it shows up
Thank you!

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
Stuck on Jane.
- Sydney's secret. Burned the professor and Sydney. But the case got stuck. "Q" says I have to go talk to Johnny, but he and Matthew are sitting and watching a video. You can't start a conversation.
- Professor L'Coque. I have to find more information about them. But how ? They won't let me in the door in compartment "E".

Please help.
re-watch the sydney/le cocque sweet memory then try the door

SigmaDrake

Jun 10, 2018
for Leah, you just need to go and collect materials from the main map by simply clicking on them. this should also help you to unlock Tender Love and Renewal
for Cecily you to go Leonarda's workshop in Everlust
for Perfect Maid talk to the maid

the other 2 quests you're missing are Sea Treasure (go to pirate cove when it's raining and talk to the mermaid) and Dark Underworld (go to the Dark Woods at night)
Thanks for Dark Underworld,

For Leah, I have harvested every thing on the map, it only remains non-clickable animals, and ressources from Eggypath, Coldor Mountain, Amezonia and Mythland, but I can't access thoses.

For Cecily, there is nothing I can do with Leonarda

For Perfect Maid, there is nothing I can do with Evie, the "Where will you sleep?[!]" line don't work and just remain in the dialogue box

And for Treasure Hunting, I can't trigger rain on the Pirate Bay, I slept through a whole week, checking for rain each night, but nothing happen, is there a special way to trigger it ?

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
Thanks for Dark Underworld,

For Leah, I have harvested every thing on the map, it only remains non-clickable animals, and ressources from Eggypath, Coldor Mountain, Amezonia and Mythland, but I can't access thoses.

For Cecily, there is nothing I can do with Leonarda

For Perfect Maid, there is nothing I can do with Evie, the "Where will you sleep?[!]" line don't work and just remain in the dialogue box

And for Treasure Hunting, I can't trigger rain on the Pirate Bay, I slept through a whole week, checking for rain each night, but nothing happen, is there a special way to trigger it ?
go to the workshop at night.

if you've collected all the resources then go to the temple and click on the statue.

for treasure hunt I don't think it matters if its day or night it just has to be raining so you'll just have to keep trying.

as for the maid, you'll have to try again after you've done some other stuff

Reactions: SigmaDrake

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
In the Jade's space map there are two areas forbidden… how can i reach them for take the missing materials for Steven's bedroom?

SigmaDrake

Jun 10, 2018
go to the workshop at night.

if you've collected all the resources then go to the temple and click on the statue.

for treasure hunt I don't think it matters if its day or night it just has to be raining so you'll just have to keep trying.

as for the maid, you'll have to try again after you've done some other stuff
Thank you,

But I'mstuck once again,

I tried to talk to Leonarda and Lucia day and night, but it don't work

And for the map's ressources, I can't pray on Syn statue cuz' I don't know any prayer, someone here told me Mom was supposed to teach me, but she does not.

4.00 star(s) 33 Votes