Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Thanks for Dark Underworld,

For Leah, I have harvested every thing on the map, it only remains non-clickable animals, and ressources from Eggypath, Coldor Mountain, Amezonia and Mythland, but I can't access thoses.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For Cecily, there is nothing I can do with Leonarda

For Perfect Maid, there is nothing I can do with Evie, the "Where will you sleep?[!]" line don't work and just remain in the dialogue box

And for Treasure Hunting, I can't trigger rain on the Pirate Bay, I slept through a whole week, checking for rain each night, but nothing happen, is there a special way to trigger it ?
a; Go to mom and talk about her White" dress to get the Syn Prayer, then go to temple and pray to renew resources.
b; go at Night
c; Try this , Choose each option starting from the bottom, Go do something else. When you come back (Day time) If mom is making bread, Help her.
(hopefully this might work)

Last edited:

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
here's what I'm getting
Sorry, Not sure what to tell you,
Had that problem with another game , I gave up ,deleted and downloaded the uncompressed files,
Hopefully someone else will be of more help

EDIT,
Just read your post above,
Does that mean all I had to do with the other game was put the files in the right order! :eek:
Not sit and watch it down load for FOUR HOURS ! :cry: :cry:

Last edited:

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
This game desperately needs a walktrough. Like, i'm stuck in Drake's room with no idea what to do and that's just he beginning of it.

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
This game desperately needs a walktrough. Like, i'm stuck in Drake's room with no idea what to do and that's just he beginning of it.
You could, however, read controls and then you would know that pressing and holding SPACE bar will show you all hints on scene... But I assume you'we done that?

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Search and examine everything.You need the hook, The twig (It is on the desk, took me a while to click on it)
Examine lock on door, (if I remember right ) use hook to poke key and the Twig to get it.

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
You could, however, read controls and then you would know that pressing and holding SPACE bar will show you all hints on scene... But I assume you'we done that?
Yeah, the issue is that "!" mark points on the door and it's unclear that lock even exists on it. Took me some time but i figure it out eventually. It's just unnecessarily confusing.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
In the Jade's space map there are two areas forbidden… how can i reach them for take the missing materials for Steven's bedroom?
I have resolved… there is the renewal device at Duna moon! When the resources end, this device replace them in the space map!
I have encountered a bugin this update: when i goes into Eden, Jade's body don't compare in the screen (see the attachment) and i can't make anything

Last edited:
Reactions: FalconLover420
Mar 6, 2022
Can't seem to be able to do anything other than compliment Madame Foxy's lips in the Double Trouble quest - it says I should speak to her? Also unsure of where to find the Mayor's stopwatch

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 33 Votes