Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Could you please help me with Kiera's quest?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and now the quest disappeared and I can`t progress and can finish building the house quest.
The first option IS with uncle and will turn the quest Red,
The second option (Drive uncle away) will leave the quest white.
Asking dad how to build will turn that quest Red, Actually building anything will turn the quest White.
Therefore to turn all quests red; Let uncle stay and do not start building your house for now.

Reactions: lynch88

redcaptain

Jul 29, 2020
at the moment, the game has bugs and can't get a 100% save with 0.08, i finish all of drakes, but can't finish jade because of that eden bug and haven't tried freya yet
Same here sir. That bug route must've been the 17th scene coz the guy from the far left is gone, probably in the huts. even though I finished the scenes i still downloaded your saves for the dolls LOL. counting on u sir

ramiurga

Feb 9, 2020
Same here sir. That bug route must've been the 17th scene coz the guy from the far left is gone, probably in the huts. even though I finished the scenes i still downloaded your saves for the dolls LOL. counting on u sir
As said previously in this tread you can bypass the Eden bug by right-click the Eden entrance (use spacebar to locate it) and also on Exit when you go back from the Under garden

Big Smurf

May 8, 2018
Stuck at 'Drake' Quest at the Farm.
Milked the Cow for the "Purple Milk"
Got Bucket filled with water but can not give the animals a drink nor feed them...
What am I missing?

Last edited:

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Got Bucket filled with water but can not give the animals a drink nor feed them...
What am I missing?
When you need to know what exactly you need to do press Q for quest log and read it there... Also Controls menu is on main screen you might take a look there cause some of buttons may really help you with questing :)

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
What am I missing?
Have you tried; Open inv, Click on (full) Bucket/Food, Click on Animal.

FirminoisGod

Dec 12, 2019
This game is definitely amazing, but hard to track quests. I'm mainly focusing on Drake and Freya/Cain, but I don't know how to find the underground night club in the market. I've seen people say "go left from the entrance", where I see a locked door which I can't lockpick with the robot with Freya.
Also, I can't find this Anne Hathaway looking character anywhere, I don't even know her name.
For Drake, I cannot continue the Kiera quest, she hasn't returned from Everlust. I have no idea who this "uncle" character is and I don't know how to discover the tailers shop.
Any help would be appreciated

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
completed saves
Dolls - 103/103
Music - 30/30
Diary - 7/7
Sweet Memories - 52/52
All Quest Completed, the quest log is bugged out but everyone of them is completed

save games, there is 2 different saves, both is for drake
savegame00 - When you find Keira and Uncle Albert together, this is choice 1 - uncle albert stay's which leads to mmf or ffm 3 some
savegame01 - When you find Keira and Uncle Albert together, this is choice2 - keira be more focused on drake only, and refuse most of 3 some offers

Last edited:

Big Smurf

May 8, 2018
When you need to know what exactly you need to do press Q for quest log and read it there... Also Controls menu is on main screen you might take a look there cause some of buttons may really help you with questing :)
Been using those from the beginning of the game already, but......
No food to fed the animals.
Just an empty bucket I can fill with water from the well, but can't give it to the animals.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Been using those from the beginning of the game already, but......
No food to fed the animals.
Just an empty bucket I can fill with water from the well, but can't give it to the animals.
to feed the animals, you have to go into the barn, which is on the right side of the house, between the house and the brown cow
to give water to the animals, you will have to craft a water trough

3.90 star(s) 34 Votes