MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
near the bench
Thank You for Your time and efforts, appreciate it.
Unfortunately, still no options anywhere around the bench.
Wouldn't happen to have a screenshot of what it's sapose to look like per chance?
Again, Thank You anyway (y)

ponx

Aug 15, 2019
Screenshot 2022-04-02 232034.png

I'm missing a quest for Drake, right between Unicorn Mount and Dark Underworld. Can anyone help me?

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
Thank You for Your time and efforts, appreciate it.
Unfortunately, still no options anywhere around the bench.
Wouldn't happen to have a screenshot of what it's sapose to look like per chance?
Again, Thank You anyway (y)
The first time you sleep with Lucia it should happen automatically and the undress option should then be available after that
1648919996875.png

Reactions: MrD812

ponx

Aug 15, 2019
Sea Treasure - go to the pirate cove when it's raining
Hey, Thanks. Tho I was a bit disappointed that the quest can't be completed. Another thing, tho. I'm still missing a memory, I thought it'd be related to that missing quest, apparently not. Can u help me again?
Screenshot 2022-04-03 002451.png

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
The first time you sleep with Lucia it should happen automatically and the undress option should then be available after that
There is no "First time" with Lucia(it did not and after save still cannot undress, as stated).

Tell ya what, will delete the VN.
Attempt to wipe all data, to start a fresh clean slate.
Note: For me, Freya and Jade content is easy for me to avoid so it will be faster.

Their beautiful but no offence to anyone.
For me and me alone, not keen on viewing overweight-males having sex with beautiful females.
I CHEER them on with a GRATEFUL Heart but, don't wish to see it(not my cup of tea, per se).

Will report back soon as life allows and again, Thank You~

FantasticFox

Mar 6, 2022
Nenad Help! I have been able to run V.01 through V.07 on my Mac with no problems. But V.08 won’t work. I have tried using the D/Led Updater, the D/Led 3 rars (Joined them) and nothing works. It launches OK but I can’t Load in my Savegames nor can I even Start a New Game (after removing my old Savegames folder). Either way it just creates a New bookmark07.dat in the Savegames folder and the app screen just sits there.
Note: My old v.07 Savegames has 3 Bookmark and 45 savegame .dat files - it will just add that new bookmark07.dat to my list. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
Hey, Thanks. Tho I was a bit disappointed that the quest can't be completed. Another thing, tho. I'm still missing a memory, I thought it'd be related to that missing quest, apparently not. Can u help me again?
View attachment 1736309
I think the one you're missing is the herbalist- have to collect 10 herbs and give them to her

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
Damnit, was afraid of that. I just gave any herb I found without counting them.
Thanks for the help
if you press the space bar when you're visiting the herbalist you'll see a progress bar over her head telling you how many you've found.

mac2find

Sep 26, 2020
any one else stuck and can't get back to air lock with jade ? also jade does not even show up on screen

ramiurga

Feb 9, 2020
any one else stuck and can't get back to air lock with jade ? also jade does not even show up on screen
You can bypass the bug by rightclick on Eden entrance (use spacebar to locate) when you want to go to Eden or on Exit (corner right down) when you go back to the airlock

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Ok, did a run-through but this time did something different.
Drake didn't have sex with the lady on the farm.

It worked as intended this run.

Guessing that fixed it but have no means of confirming it.
Looking at the directory, not even sure 'where' the saves are or how to share em'.

But at any rate, deleting all i could find doesn't help use past save's as reference.
File system of EON is not something i'm familiar with at all.

It's truly more of a Game then VN in my opinion.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Ok, did a run-through but this time did something different.
Drake didn't have sex with the lady on the farm.

It worked as intended this run.

Guessing that fixed it but have no means of confirming it.
Looking at the directory, not even sure 'where' the saves are or how to share em'.

But at any rate, deleting all i could find doesn't help use past save's as reference.
File system of EON is not something i'm familiar with at all.

It's truly more of a Game then VN in my opinion.
saves can be found here

C:\Users\YOUR NAME\AppData\Local\Eon Ch 1 Singularity

Reactions: MrD812
3.90 star(s) 34 Votes