MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
How to get Kiera to return home in Keira's Secret quest?
If you do not already know and have been on Drake's path for reason of avoiding intimacy content/renders of: overweight, unattractive, older males.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PickingFool

Aug 8, 2020
Can't seem to be able to do anything other than compliment Madame Foxy's lips in the Double Trouble quest - it says I should speak to her? Also unsure of where to find the Mayor's stopwatch
Pocket watch? it is located in the shanty town. Right of the guy leaning against the post.

PickingFool

Aug 8, 2020
Reason why i Avoid them.
As well as my Life-Partners.
Take Heart Nenad.
We will Avoid anything from You, here on out.

May You and Your Loved ones fare well in ALL things.
Good bye. Please do not come back with the whole NTR BS. This thread is for people who enjoy the game and need information on it! You are a hypocrite, posting once before that you would not play the game because of it NTR tag. Then you download it for free and play all the MC Male questline. Then you have the nerve to post some more BS like this. What an ASS! You have been told... your comments are not welcome and will not be worth the time to respond to in the future.

Last edited:

WillyBoy_94

May 23, 2020
In Jade's path:
Sydney's Secret: How do I talk to Johnny? When I go to his room, all Jade does is sit between her bf and Johnny and watches the video. How to progress further?

Professor L'Coque- Hint says I have to be discreet but not sure how to proceed further.

In Freya/Cain:

Where can I find the Nurse after her shift? and where is club Nighto?
Also look what quests am I missing and where do I go/interact with to unlock them?

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Dont play and dont post...Just leave.
Would be wise, You actually read the full topic.
He, fails just as You did.

First off, he didn't even address the actual issue.
Had nothing to do about NTR in the first place.

The ladies and i do avoid it but....
we're open minded enough to test innovation.

He would not address the actual issue.
Is why we're no longer endorsing him or his products.
That said, we'll post where ever, whenever we choose.

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
In Jade's path:
Sydney's Secret: How do I talk to Johnny? When I go to his room, all Jade does is sit between her bf and Johnny and watches the video. How to progress further?

Professor L'Coque- Hint says I have to be discreet but not sure how to proceed further.

In Freya/Cain:

Where can I find the Nurse after her shift? and where is club Nighto?
Also look what quests am I missing and where do I go/interact with to unlock them?
Jade: you probably need to rewatch the sydney/le cocque sweet memory then go to Deck E and click on the first door on the right.

Freya/Cain the nurse is in the night club - go to the underground market and go as far left as possible.

The quests you are missing are:

Free Sluts - if memory serves you have to talk to the mistress in the bordello to start it

Rottenfallers - as Freya hack the door next to where the girl is dancing in upper streets then enter as Cain

Reactions: WillyBoy_94

PickingFool

Aug 8, 2020
Would be wise, You actually read the full topic.
He, fails just as You did.

First off, he didn't even address the actual issue.
Had nothing to do about NTR in the first place.

The ladies and i do avoid it but....
we're open minded enough to test innovation.

He would not address the actual issue.
Is why we're no longer endorsing him or his products.
That said, we'll post where ever, whenever we choose.
I get the fact, you did not want to see uncle fats with the sister; it did nothing for your libido. Send the uncle packing like I did or simply uninstall the game and move on. It is a game after all. The fact you played through it all, asking questions on how to continue quest, tells me you have an interest in games like this. "Test innovation," my ass. That is a lame excuse for playing a good game with something that interested you (who knows what, other than nice graphics). It has great graphics and a great game designer, but there is nothing "new" to test here.

Next learn the complicated definitions of NTR, there is more than one. https://f95zone.to/threads/what-is-ntr.12432/
If you identify with and partake willingly in Drake's actions with his mom, knowing the father would not approve, your guilty!
So many people just think NTR is messing with their girl. This is just ignorance.

As for your morality issues of NTR in games, you do you (whatever floats your boat). You seem to have no moral issues with all the incest, monster (vampires) and demon (with the demons, the angel and the virgin blood) sexuality. That said, I take it all as fun and fantasy, just like playing a werewolf or vampire in a game like Skyrim (usually modded for sex). It is just a game! I am sure most people would not make decisions to follow paths like this in real life. Again, I read most, if not all of your post. I think you had a genuine interest in the game, despite your reluctance to admit it. "Test innovation, you and the ladies"....rotfl.

I will not justify the need to answer any more of you post since, as I said, I truly believe you are a hypocrite. Post what you want. I will just ignore it and skip over you comments. I came here to find the information I need for game play. Not to read your post against this game. Your original post about the Uncle "spoiler" sounded very much like that of a spoiled, entitled brat and did not come across as any kind of constructive criticism for the designer. It is Nenad's game and he can do with it as he likes! He knows, very well, he can not please every one, but he has tried to please most. I give him a lot of credit for that! Post like this, as well as my response , just litter the threads that need game play information, valid request, bug reports and constructive criticism. Enough said!

Last edited:

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
I get the fact, you did not want to see uncle fats with the sister; it did nothing for your libido. Send the uncle packing like I did or simply uninstall the game and move on. It is a game after all. The fact you played through it all, asking questions on how to continue quest, tells me you have an interest in games like this. "Test innovation," my ass. That is a lame excuse for playing a good game with something that interested you (who knows what, other than nice graphics). It has great graphics and a great game designer, but there is nothing "new" to test here.

Next learn the complicated definitions of NTR, there is more than one. https://f95zone.to/threads/what-is-ntr.12432/
If you identify with and partake willingly in Drake's actions with his mom, knowing the father would not approve, your guilty!
So many people just think NTR is messing with their girl. This is just ignorance.

As for your morality issues of NTR in games, you do you (whatever floats your boat). You seem to have no moral issues with all the incest, monster (vampires) and demon (with the demons, the angel and the virgin blood) sexuality. That said, I take it all as fun and fantasy, just like playing a werewolf or vampire in a game like Skyrim (usually modded for sex). It is just a game! I am sure most people would not make decisions to follow paths like this in real life. Again, I read most, if not all of your post. I think you had a genuine interest in the game, despite your reluctance to admit it. "Test innovation, you and the ladies"....rotfl.

I will not justify the need to answer any more of you post since, as I said, I truly believe you are a hypocrite. Post what you want. I will just ignore it and skip over you comments. I came here to find the information I need for game play. Not to read your post against this game. Your original post about the Uncle "spoiler" sounded very much like that of a spoiled, entitled brat and did not come across as any kind of constructive criticism for the designer. It is Nenad's game and he can do with it as he likes! He knows, very well, he can not please every one, but he has tried to please most. I give him a lot of credit for that! Post like this, as well as my response , just litter the threads that need game play information, valid request, bug reports and constructive criticism. Enough said!
White Knight all You want, still incorrect.

WillyBoy_94

May 23, 2020
Jade: you probably need to rewatch the sydney/le cocque sweet memory then go to Deck E and click on the first door on the right.

Freya/Cain the nurse is in the night club - go to the underground market and go as far left as possible.

The quests you are missing are:

Free Sluts - if memory serves you have to talk to the mistress in the bordello to start it

Rottenfallers - as Freya hack the door next to where the girl is dancing in upper streets then enter as Cain
Thanks mate! Finished the update

3.90 star(s) 34 Votes