FantasticFox

Mar 6, 2022
But now i cant remember where i can find Von Gruber to give him the watch.. Please remind me where he is.

Von Gruber is on the Upper Level in the City.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
But now i cant remember where i can find Von Gruber to give him the watch.. Please remind me where he is.

Von Gruber is on the Upper Level in the City.
I found him it was an exit from the upper level that i didn't remember that it was there...

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Now i have 3 quests that don't show in red so they are not finished but they are stuck at the last advises and don't update the info although i advance in those quests:

1 - Double Trouble: I did take a picture of the girl that looks like the Mayor's daughter but i can not give it to Madame Foxy - dragging the picture on her doesn't work and i have no new dialogue with Madame Foxy about that picture:
783a78bfc09a3d4887e7da454f463e87.jpg 57344401fcc64a6b88c9461f977a64cc.jpg
Clicking on the quest Double Trouble shows the info of the LAST quest that i clicked before, no matter which one that is! Not even the old info of this quest is shown... But the quest is NOT marked red so it is still open!

2 - Lost and found: i gave the watch to Von Gruber and he gave Freya some tool to find some shit on the map, which Freya did find 2 times and got some money. But the quest still shows the old instructions from BEFORE I found the watch (saying that i should find that watch and give it to Von Gruber), and, since i already did that, i have no idea what to do from now on:
81f53258ec163bfc782d0dbdbf8f64d9.jpg

3 - M.I.L.F - Absolutely no info about how should Cain get 200 scraps to fuck that whore. Freya earned 12 scraps till now finding those things for Von Gruber and even if that money translates to Cain, that is by far not enough to pay that whore. But this quest is also not shown as "to be continued" or in red so it is still open:
8e1c168e3c4141dc48447d28a78f287e.jpg

SO either these are all BUGS or.. i must repeat what i write each time i play an update: THIS VERY GOOD PROGRAM NEEDS A WALKTHROUGH! Otherwise , due to the fact that the system of quests is BUGGY (and limited anyway by design) playing this great game is a PAIN IN THE ASS! Which is really a pity by the quality of the rest of it!

Reactions: dosenspezi

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
Now i have 3 quests that don't show in red so they are not finished but they are stuck at the last advises and don't update the info although i advance in those quests:

1 - Double Trouble: I did take a picture of the girl that looks like the Mayor's daughter but i can not give it to Madame Foxy - dragging the picture on her doesn't work and i have no new dialogue with Madame Foxy about that picture:
View attachment 1772533 View attachment 1772534
Clicking on the quest Double Trouble shows the info of the LAST quest that i clicked before, no matter which one that is! Not even the old info of this quest is shown... But the quest is NOT marked red so it is still open!

2 - Lost and found: i gave the watch to Von Gruber and he gave Freya some tool to find some shit on the map, which Freya did find 2 times and got some money. But the quest still shows the old instructions from BEFORE I found the watch (saying that i should find that watch and give it to Von Gruber), and, since i already did that, i have no idea what to do from now on:
View attachment 1772546

3 - M.I.L.F - Absolutely no info about how should Cain get 200 scraps to fuck that whore. Freya earned 12 scraps till now finding those things for Von Gruber and even if that money translates to Cain, that is by far not enough to pay that whore. But this quest is also not shown as "to be continued" or in red so it is still open:
View attachment 1772573

SO either these are all BUGS or.. i must repeat what i write each time i play an update: THIS VERY GOOD PROGRAM NEEDS A WALKTHROUGH! Otherwise , due to the fact that the system of quests is BUGGY (and limited anyway by design) playing this great game is a PAIN IN THE ASS! Which is really a pity by the quality of the rest of it!
M.I.L.F. can be completed, just go to the entrance of the nightclub as Cain and interact with the guy banging on the door

Reactions: mizilic

BiberonSZeta

Apr 17, 2017
completed saves
Dolls - 103/103
Music - 30/30
Diary - 7/7
Sweet Memories - 52/52
All Quest Completed, the quest log is bugged out but everyone of them is completed

save games, there is 2 different saves, both is for drake
savegame00 - When you find Keira and Uncle Albert together, this is choice 1 - uncle albert stay's which leads to mmf or ffm 3 some
savegame01 - When you find Keira and Uncle Albert together, this is choice2 - keira be more focused on drake only, and refuse most of 3 some offers
What is the full path of the saves ? I mean what directory should they be copied ?

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
hi all, can't figure out how to get to lower streets /nightho. Tried to hold spacebar everywhere and didn't find anything. Please help ty.

kocu87

Sep 17, 2021
anyone can give me some pointers on the monolith to sky isle drake path? cant seem put the stone in the right place..

FantasticFox

Mar 6, 2022
hi all, can't figure out how to get to lower streets /nightho. Tried to hold spacebar everywhere and didn't find anything. Please help ty.

Move your cursor to the Lower Left of your screen past the girl

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
anyone can give me some pointers on the monolith to sky isle drake path? cant seem put the stone in the right place..
it's to do with the astrological star signs - do a google search to see which signs connect to each element and that will tell you where to put the stones.

Reactions: Mooddy

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Yes it is there but it cant be taken, i tried day and night and i always get the message "I don't need this" when i try to take it:
View attachment 1772111

EDIT
OK i went with Freya and she took it. However this makes no sense coz not Freya needs money to fuck the sluts, Cain needs money and a reward for that watch would be exactly what he needs..

Well OK the story seems to be another .. I'm trying now to guess where could Cain get some money..
Cain does not really need the money there is another way,
HINT: Go FAR left from the underground market

3.90 star(s) 34 Votes