aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
Is there any actual futa content at this moment or it will be released in the future updates?
I don't know what actual content there is (it's not something I'm interested in) but to access it you have to select it in the options menu

FantasticFox

Mar 6, 2022
You need to talk to one of the girls in the Eon University. She is from there and will give you the Coordinates to her planet.

Dillerkind

Nov 12, 2018
aussieblue
In your spreadsheet it says something about a Rebecca doll in a hideout. Can you please give me a hint on where to find said hideout? Because for the life of me I can't find it. It's probably something blindingly obvious that I keep overlooking...

Last edited:

FantasticFox

Mar 6, 2022
follow steven's quest - at the moment there is only the video call where steven asks Annie out but you can get their bronze dolls when you decorate steven's bedroom

Thanks aussieblue

Dillerkind

Nov 12, 2018
Rebecca can be be found in the city in the Upper Level to the right at door number 69 as Cain
Thank you! Full disclosure: I'm so dumb! I had already been in there - just somehow managed to overlook the name :ROFLMAO: Hadn't found the doll in there before though, so going back there still helped.

Last edited:

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
I have two doubts, I read some comments but they are confusing, so my doubts still are:
1- do you have to play with all three protagonists to advance the story or must you choose one and can you advance the story with just him?
2- how is ntr in this game, in which route? Or with which character?

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
the three storylines are separate at the moment but they may converge or cross-over at some point further down the line

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Pocket watch? it is located in the shanty town. Right of the guy leaning against the post.
Yes it is there but it cant be taken, i tried day and night and i always get the message "I don't need this" when i try to take it:
aec18b72b7257b4bf38f45d7305e5e03.png

EDIT
OK i went with Freya and she took it. However this makes no sense coz not Freya needs money to fuck the sluts, Cain needs money and a reward for that watch would be exactly what he needs..

Well OK the story seems to be another .. I'm trying now to guess where could Cain get some money..

Last edited:
Reactions: guisurmsn
3.90 star(s) 34 Votes