Big Smurf

May 8, 2018
to feed the animals, you have to go into the barn, which is on the right side of the house, between the house and the brown cow
to give water to the animals, you will have to craft a water trough
Thanks, that was at least usefull. (y)

Big Smurf

May 8, 2018
All quests done, including building the house but it still is in the White.
Talked to dad, bought the land, build the house (compleet).... what part is missing?
Nothing to build anymore, nothing to talk to dad anymore ....
Is it a bug or ......:unsure:

ponx

Aug 15, 2019
Wow. I've tried playing for a few hours, and man this is pretty good. For starters, there is an actual gameplay here. I haven't played the female MC yet, but I'm diggin' the male MC so far.. He's giving me that Larry vibe for sure.

But enough compliments. My main critique here would be the traveling speed, I get that we can right click a place for instant travel but there are times where you just have to walk, and man it's slow.

Another one would be quest logs, I'm not sure if it's between me not being able to find it or if there isn't any, but a quest log would be nice. Or of you really want to avoid them, don't remove the quest dialogue from NPC, that way we still have a reminder of what we need to do.
-edit- So apparently we can press Q to open the Quest log. But I still think my second suggestion is valid, keep the quest related dialogue on the NPC that way we have more than 1 way to see our current quest.

Last is pretty typical for a Point and Click game, some of the key items are pretty hard to spot due to the nature of the renders. You might want to work on that. Hide those trophies however you want, but key items shouldn't be that hard to spot. The room where the Male MC starts is a pretty good example of this "problem".

Anyway, that's all I got for now. But this is a really good game so far, I'm still only like 2 hours in but it's definitely caught my interest. Looking forward to future updates

Last edited:

Cro

May 10, 2017
I'm stuck on M.I.L.F (needs 200 scraps ?) and Lost and Found seems to progress VERY slow, item is only level 1.
Also Double Trouble is stuck, but that seems to be knows, at first it disappeared completely in the quest log then it appeared, white, but unclickable.

Any way to make 200 scraps faster ? (did I miss where you upgrade that digging tool ?)

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I'm stuck on M.I.L.F (needs 200 scraps ?) and Lost and Found seems to progress VERY slow, item is only level 1.
Also Double Trouble is stuck, but that seems to be knows, at first it disappeared completely in the quest log then it appeared, white, but unclickable.

Any way to make 200 scraps faster ? (did I miss where you upgrade that digging tool ?)
You DO NOT need 200 scrape ! instead
Go to the left of the Nightclub door and deal with the yob banging on a door.

Reactions: Cro

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
This game is definitely amazing, but hard to track quests. I'm mainly focusing on Drake and Freya/Cain, but I don't know how to find the underground night club in the market. I've seen people say "go left from the entrance", where I see a locked door which I can't lockpick with the robot with Freya.
Also, I can't find this Anne Hathaway looking character anywhere, I don't even know her name.
For Drake, I cannot continue the Kiera quest, she hasn't returned from Everlust. I have no idea who this "uncle" character is and I don't know how to discover the tailers shop.
Any help would be appreciated
to get the tailor shop you need to talk to Julie after you sleep with her.

have you tried opening the door as Cain? also you make to sure that the bot has some lockpick charges or it wont be able to pick any locks

Cro

May 10, 2017
You DO NOT need 200 scrape ! instead
Go to the left of the Nightclub door and deal with the yob banging on a door.
damn, I didn't scroll in that direction to see that guy. Thanks.

But one more thing, how do I close the Lost and Found quest ? I gave him his watch, did quite a few treasure hunts for him and nothing.

Jun 11, 2020
I have resolved… there is the renewal device at Duna moon! When the resources end, this device replace them in the space map!
I have encountered a bugin this update: when i goes into Eden, Jade's body don't compare in the screen (see the attachment) and i can't make anything
Yeah same here..

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
damn, I didn't scroll in that direction to see that guy. Thanks.

But one more thing, how do I close the Lost and Found quest ? I gave him his watch, did quite a few treasure hunts for him and nothing.
I think we are all in the same boat with that one.

FirminoisGod

Dec 12, 2019
to get the tailor shop you need to talk to Julie after you sleep with her.

have you tried opening the door as Cain? also you make to sure that the bot has some lockpick charges or it wont be able to pick any locks
My dumbass figured out the lockpick last night. Will try the tailor shop in a little. Thanks for the guidance.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Stuck with Drake, Lucia is modeling naked for the artist.
Clicking on her gets the message "I better get naked first" but, is no option anywhere to do so.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 34 Votes