Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I'm stuck on every quest line of Drake, could yu give me some tips ?

Becoming a Man : I need more ressources, but there is not any left on the map, and I can't pray on Syn statue, I need a prayer.

Two Big Reasons : I don't know where the tavern is.

Perfect Maid : Keira is currently in the Aunt's room with our Uncle, but I don't have any dialogue concerning the maid.

Milking The Cow : I need to help Leonarda Da Pinchy but I can only ask her if she is an artist or an inventor, nothing to advance the quest.

And finally I don't know how to start the 4 following quest, I've talked to everyone I could on 0.8, I must be missing something here

View attachment 1730382
It would help if you could post an image showing the page of Each quest you need help with,
So people would know how far along on each quest you are.
a) Syn Prayer; Speak to Mom.
b)Two big reasons; I think you need to revisit the ally at night
c)Perfect Maid; I think you need to help mom make bread.
d)Milking the Cow; Help at the farm south of Sky Iles
e) Go to Prate Bay on a "Rainy" night.

Hope this will help.

Reactions: SigmaDrake

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
So what does the VIP code do? Does it actually add additional scenes and content to the game? Can't see to find what it actually gets you on the patreon or anywhere..

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
Has anyone come across any futa contact in this game sofar and has anyone got the supporter & vip codes please and for jack1505 their is no walkthrough
if you want Futa you have to turn it on in the settings but once you turn it on you can't turn it off unless you start a new game

Reactions: pendrakon

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I uh, can't find the night club. Where is it?
Go to the underground market, head left pass the Alien lady and priest, Night club in next section.
Also to the left of club is a a yob banging on door, Deal with him to advance "MILF" quest.

Reactions: walls77

lynch88

Mar 19, 2019
Guys, could you please help me with Jade? I started a clean new game with futa content on and can`t find Eden on the map and also one more planet (I don't remember the name) is not showing?

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Guys, could you please help me with Jade? I started a clean new game with futa content on and can`t find Eden on the map and also one more planet (I don't remember the name) is not showing?
I think and could be wrong.
You need to talk with Jades mother for Eden to show up and the girl in college in blue and the neon lights (I can't remember her name) tells you of another planet that's coming. She puts the coordinates on your map and when you go there it shows up

SigmaDrake

Jun 10, 2018
It would help if you could post an image showing the page of Each quest you need help with,
So people would know how far along on each quest you are.
a) Syn Prayer; Speak to Mom.
b)Two big reasons; I think you need to revisit the ally at night
c)Perfect Maid; I think you need to help mom make bread.
d)Milking the Cow; Help at the farm south of Sky Iles
e) Go to Prate Bay on a "Rainy" night.

Hope this will help.
Thanks, I managed to complete current "Two Big Reasons" and do some booty hunting, but I can't advance at anything with Mom

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now i'm stuck a 3 quests, and 4 undiscovered quests :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyone have additional tips ?

4.00 star(s) 33 Votes