dumpsterb4by

Jun 9, 2018
Any ideas on why I get these type of errors while extracting different folders? 90% of the games I find here and other sites extrat and run just fine, and then once in a while, this stuff. Thanks for any help.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
how do you download, I keep getting 7zip installed and nothing else.
What site are you trying to use?
some sites are full of ads that it is hard see the "Real" download button.
Also some site will make you wait before starting/allowing (you to begin) downloading of the game.
So please examine everything before clicking.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Hey, I have some questions if anyone that has tried this before can answer, see people already asked about what kind of ntr is in the game and if it's optional so I'll just wait for that to be answered, but another question I have is related to the multiple main characters. Do you need to play each character to advance the plot/game forward or can you just play the characters that interest you and ignore those that don't. Haven't tried a game with mutiple main characters before so not sure what to expect.
I wouldn't consider that's there's any ntr in the game. None of the main characters have any real love interest, the men are just horny always and any knickers will do (Married or not) The girls while being a little more reserved have their fun too.

There are 3 separate paths and so far none of them merging but there are little hints that they might be connected. One path has 2 Mc's, 1 male 1 female and to complete it you will have to switch between them.
As for playing only one character, it won't happen because when you play one you'll be hooked for life!

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
Any guide for this game? I'm worse at this sort of game than I thought as I cannot even leave Drake's room at the very beginning lol.

KingBel

Nov 12, 2017
Any guide for this game? I'm worse at this sort of game than I thought as I cannot even leave Drake's room at the very beginning lol.
If you search this thread you will find answers to all the puzzles in this game. But always remember to press 'space bar' in any location to see items that can be picked up or examined. It also highlights any exits.

Additional Tips:
Press Q to view questlog. Red quests are complete for now. White quests are still open. 3 white dots in quest list indicate a quest that you must still find.
Press F to view materials that you have in inventory. You will use that in later stages of the game to craft items.

Key to this game is to explore.. day and night, rainy and sunny.. and use the spacebar as much as possible

redcaptain

Jul 29, 2020
Stuck at Dylan quest where I should find materials for furniture. How do you reset the map for looting? I tried going to the syn statue but does not worship or do anything

4.10 star(s) 32 Votes