Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
I have a problem with ancient devices in Jade, I've counted 9 but I can't find any more in the places mentioned in the walkthrough. Is there a map of them that I could use? Also, is Blup Blup and Sydney's Secrets quests bugged? I can't do anything but they're still white.

Thanks

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
I have a problem with ancient devices in Jade, I've counted 9 but I can't find any more in the places mentioned in the walkthrough. Is there a map of them that I could use? Also, is Blup Blup and Sydney's Secrets quests bugged? I can't do anything but they're still white.

Thanks
for Sydney's Secrets you have to go into Memories and rewatch sydney and professor Cocque then it should progress. Blup Blup you need to get the bot to learn Blup's language. As for the ancient devices - I think if you are on a map where one is present and you press the space bar it should highlight with an '!'

Reactions: Stakos

littlebeyou

Aug 19, 2019
somebody can help me with Rowena Pet ?
i click all of the animal lion, bear, stego, eagle and the last is wyvern but it's still stuck rowena not giving any option for the SQ

Cro

May 10, 2017
somebody can help me with Rowena Pet ?
i click all of the animal lion, bear, stego, eagle and the last is wyvern but it's still stuck rowena not giving any option for the SQ
Need the gorilla in amezonia or whatever that area is called.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Keep crashing in this game. Really buggy it seems

But HOW the fuck do you do anything in this game! Game says it has a hint system than WHERE the fuck is it? Like them ancient artifacts and the renewal nothing fucking happens! So than tried Drake can't get out the FUCKING door! Jade stuck in the fucking asylum! There is no damn hints in game at all!

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 33 Votes