stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
this game frustrates me... every time i start a new playthrough i get other bugs now i cant enter the farm to get cowmilk...
i guess i wait some updates to give this another chance. but for now its unplayable for me.

Jul 24, 2021
this game frustrates me... every time i start a new playthrough i get other bugs now i cant enter the farm to get cowmilk...
i guess i wait some updates to give this another chance. but for now its unplayable for me.
The problem for me personally is its just so complicated i only have 2 hours of free time since i work and all but to keep running around looking for walkthroughs ill just leave that to the people that have time :D

Caesariuz

Dec 27, 2018
The problem for me personally is its just so complicated i only have 2 hours of free time since i work and all but to keep running around looking for walkthroughs ill just leave that to the people that have time :D
This game is intended for people who enjoy solving the quests by himself, and as a last resort getting help for a few missing stuff.
If you need a walkthrough froms scratch, then this game is not for you.
Its an old school point-and-click, kinda Larry Laffer XXX (if you're old enough to catch what I mean)

Tommy30

Jun 9, 2020
Hello, can someone please explain me hot do I even play this game? I downloaded part 1 part 2 part 3 and update 1 file and update 2 file.

I excracted each file and can not play the game the folders are mostly empty, Which folder contains file that starts game?
Should I excract them in a specific order? I am lost.

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Nenad i love your game :love::love::love:(y)(y)

Okay... I have a couple of questions...

Sea treasure - Damien says to talk to a girl, around Sky Isle somewhere... Where is the entrance to her house???

Cain, after talking to his Aunt is supposed to talk to his Mom... The event is red but theres no "to be continued" text under. I tried to talk to Cassandra, but nothing, so it will continue in the next update then?

In Cains event list theres 3 red dot events, under Valkirie event, are those for future updates?

And last... I downloaded the fix updater. I got 1 file UpdateEONCh1-v0.13_to_v0.14.21. What do i do with that???
Is this the fix???

Breinex

Apr 30, 2017
I'm having an issue, I went to the herbalist girl to have "sex" and the scene they just stand there, moving, and looking each other without dialogues or doing nothing. I have to press escape and then resume to get out of the scene. It happens the same when I try to access it form Sweet memory... Is that normal? Or is it a bug?

Caesariuz

Dec 27, 2018
I'm having an issue, I went to the herbalist girl to have "sex" and the scene they just stand there, moving, and looking each other without dialogues or doing nothing. I have to press escape and then resume to get out of the scene. It happens the same when I try to access it form Sweet memory... Is that normal? Or is it a bug?
Move your mouse to the top of the screen, a menu should drop down allowing various sex scenes, the more herbs you collect, more scenes will unlock.

slawdos

Oct 25, 2019
Hello All!
I know You wait walk and save, I am did it for You in this weekends. Last 2 weeks be hard for me on new work. Sorry.
Link me to standalone fix for 0.14. Jade FULL walk ready 80% may be more.

necrus1

Sep 3, 2020
I need help, I'm stuck with the missions of three sister, rowena's pet's and andrea the giant, with rowena's I have seen all the animals but I can't progress. With the three sister and Andrea I have to find the cave but no matter how many turns I give I can't find the solution
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Caesariuz

Dec 27, 2018
I need help, I'm stuck with the missions of three sister, rowena's pet's and andrea the giant, with rowena's I have seen all the animals but I can't progress. With the three sister and Andrea I have to find the cave but no matter how many turns I give I can't find the solution
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The cave is tricky, play around with camera auto center (1-2 on keyboard) then it will pan to your right

4.00 star(s) 33 Votes