JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
I have a red dress. I go back to Sky Island to give Julie the dress, but Julie no longer appears in the house or outside, both day and night ... :cry:
julie.jpg

charlys

Jan 2, 2018
hello i need help. impossible to find Gold Ore. Places are inaccessible. therefore I cannot build the "Spy mirror" for the main quest (Royal affairs) ans not give it to the father to be alone with the mother (Tender Lover)

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
hello i need help. impossible to find Gold Ore. Places are inaccessible. therefore I cannot build the "Spy mirror" for the main quest (Royal affairs) ans not give it to the father to be alone with the mother (Tender Lover)
you probably need to progress the healer quests to get the the necessary resistances to access the areas where the gold is

Gabba Gandalf

Feb 2, 2020
So I gave Catherine 10 herbs, but the anal scene is still locked. Should I do something else to unlock it, or is it buggy?

ShinyRock_Productions

Game Developer
Sep 30, 2022
Nenad: you really need to get rid of that annoying FLASH of the thunderstorm. We get it, it is a thunderstorm. No need for the flash, it gets old after the first 5 times.

luffyfyfy

Jul 26, 2023
Jade: Quest Sydney's Secret

You made love with Sydney after she told you that she is in love with you. You really liked how she gave herself to you completely. Maybe you will find a way to fit her into your life somehow. Speak with her about all this.

What is the meaning of this quest?

4.00 star(s) 33 Votes