slawdos

Oct 25, 2019
It was on the table by the blacksmith guy, but thank you anyway.

New question. Some animations don't progress and just loop, tentacle cave for jade and the drug addict for Cain, any way to see these animations? So far all I have been capable of doing is pressing escape and skipping them.
Just navigate mouse on top screen...

Reactions: Malkav

Malkav

May 28, 2017
Just navigate mouse on top screen...
Thanks again, sorry to keep bothering you, but you are the walkthrough guy so I assume you like helping people:

I am trying to progress Jade's anomalies, but there is no red x on the map, i have the scanner in my inventory. I am pretty sure there is no x, i have looked it over it several times. Can this be reset too?

slawdos

Oct 25, 2019
Thanks again, sorry to keep bothering you, but you are the walkthrough guy so I assume you like helping people:

I am trying to progress Jade's anomalies, but there is no red x on the map, i have the scanner in my inventory. I am pretty sure there is no x, i have looked it over it several times. Can this be reset too?
Did U take quest from Donald in Hangar 18? Or given map to him?

Reactions: Malkav

Malkav

May 28, 2017
Did U take quest from Donald in Hangar 18? Or given map to him?
It was because I had too much iventory and I had to scroll to get to the end where the finished scan was, there was no bug at all.
I will be starting the fantasy chapter tomorrow, hope you are online when I get stuck ^^

lynch88

Mar 19, 2019
There are so far 2 futa characters in game. One on sci fi one on apocalyiptic world. They are npc no main character is Futa. 2 major scenes with futa are so far in game.
Hi Nenad. Could you please tell me where to find the futa in the apocalyptic world? I only managed to find in the sci-fi world.

3.90 star(s) 34 Votes