necrus1

Sep 3, 2020
There are 4 iterative scenes in the game, it seems they are buggy but they are not, you have to move the mouse up and a bar will appear with the different poses.
The scenes are:
- Drake: herbalist and pirate
- Jade: Tentacles
- Cain: tattooed slut

Reactions: Wu Zi Mu

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
I have a brief question for Nenad A.:

Any plans to add a scene(s) where Jade is going to help Stephen's male friends to be less timid with girls (like she helped Stephen - maybe even more than one friend at a time)?

I think that would be really good if Jade did more of this little 'charity' work 'to make a world a better place' (or something like that). ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Vodka10K

TarAlcarin

Mar 21, 2018
can confirm also blup blup is bugged. i learned from section l about languages talked with blup blup and quest is not updated
Yeah, I believe I've encountered a bug on the step before that on my current save. That is, I went to "Section L" in the library and got the dialogue about ICU learning the language. However, the quest text has not updated and I still cannot talk to Blup Blup, (Jade just says "Huh") nor can I trigger the advancement of the quest by going back to the library, since the only options there are "Select desired language" and "Exit".

This and a weird situation with the quest "Sydney's Secrets" having its title in white, even though the status text says "to be continued" are the only bugs I've encountered on this playthrough.

This is after starting a game from scratch on version 14.21.

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
Help....

1. Sydney's Secrets
2. Sweet Slut
3. Professor L'Coque
4. Blup Blup

Pleseee help me...
1&3 you need to go to Deck E (where Johnny's quarters are) which means you probably need to progess Sweet Slut to unlock that area.

2&4 just follow what it says in the hints

Pistolera

Jun 14, 2021
Very good game, but it lacks the sandbox elements. I mean, in addition to the story sex scenes, it would be nice if it had sex scenes that could be played at any time at will, regardless of the main plot.

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Very good game, but it lacks the sandbox elements. I mean, in addition to the story sex scenes, it would be nice if it had sex scenes that could be played at any time at will, regardless of the main plot.
You can replay all scenes from sweet memory collection and there are also many interactions over the game with characters all around 3 worlds that happen directly on that scene. Also several scenes are meant to be only with "buttons" to change pose so those you can play from collection screen or directly talk with character and get that scene (move mouse all way up to toggle menu in those scenes).

Pistolera

Jun 14, 2021
You can replay all scenes from sweet memory collection and there are also many interactions over the game with characters all around 3 worlds that happen directly on that scene. Also several scenes are meant to be only with "buttons" to change pose so those you can play from collection screen or directly talk with character and get that scene (move mouse all way up to toggle menu in those scenes).
I see. Thank you for the clarification, Nenad.

4.00 star(s) 33 Votes