aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
Hello guys, it seems I have run into two bugs in 0.14.21 (Freya/Cain story). Started a new game in this version.
a) Locker in brothel room's safe is empty. (no whiskey bottle)
b) Bot is locked INSIDE Rebeca's hideout (Upper Plaza) and therefore inaccessible to Freya. (Cain only dismisses it)

Any ideas?
for the bot go the parts shop on the plaza and use the radio on the table (as Freya) to get the bot back

Reactions: InvictusGR

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
I installed the Hotfix, i play v.0.14.21 but there was an error while installing the update and i think because of that i don't see any image in the white quests by Drake so i dunno what to do:
7f7cec77cd3b2ae1bd260d6aa0060233.jpg
does anybody have some sreenshots of those missing pictures or can tell me what they say ? Is there a fix to fix the fix ?

I am at the point where i got the red dress and also the receipe for spy mirror. But how can i make that spy mirror? I have all the materials but clicking on the receipe i get this:
bffb1cd9bc8284280dc14510a647121a.jpg

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
I installed the Hotfix, i play v.0.14.21 but there was an error while installing the update and i think because of that i don't see any image in the white quests by Drake so i dunno what to do:
View attachment 2947344
does anybody have some sreenshots of those missing pictures or can tell me what they say ? Is there a fix to fix the fix ?

I am at the point where i got the red dress and also the receipe for spy mirror. But how can i make that spy mirror? I have all the materials but clicking on the receipe i get this:
View attachment 2947343
looks like you need to re-install the fix. as for the mirror try clicking it with the other mouse button

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
right click on the mirror does nothing
Right click on the mirror does nothing.
As for reinstaling the fix, that does and can not work because it looks for EON 0.13. exe and vis and i dont have them because i installed v0.14 before the fix.
22bbcbf936a7d8bd9d747f4ebdd624b1.png
I would need a way to uninstall 0.14 but i don't think that is possible. or a fix that installs over v 0.14. But there is no such fix..

So this great game is terminated for me now. Till now i could manage to go through the millions of bugs but this time .. it's game over.. such a pity!

EDIT:
- WOW i chose yes in the picture above and it did fix it in spite of the warning :) The exe is called now EON 0.14.21.exe and it seems to work now. I could give the mirror, i saw the scene with the queen and the cardinal and i see text and images in the quests. Great! Yet another bug defeated! More to come :)

Last edited:

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
I have a problem in Jade. I finished it but somehow i miss all the sex scenes with Thomas as well in the game as also in the memories. The reason sems to be that i never went after Ancient Devices to collect them and give them to Thomas. I went to Duna planet to RENEW materils but i never knew there are also ancient devices to collect I have no idea how such a device looks. Does somebody have a picture of an ancient device ? Because i want to see those sex scenes with Thomas by all means..

slawdos

Oct 25, 2019
You can't have another quest from Thomas before you bring to him 10 device. U can hold "space" on him - U see if U miss something.

EON 0.14(21) walk -

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
You can't have another quest from Thomas before you bring to him 10 device. U can hold "space" on him - U see if U miss something.

EON 0.14(21) walk - Mega
Yes but please how does such a "device" look? Then i can go find some. I have the WT but that also doesn't tell me what o look for i mean how it looks such a device..
I know those Ancient devices where you can renew the materials but those can not be taken and given, so I'm confused..

Last edited:

slawdos

Oct 25, 2019
Yes but please how does such a "device" look? Then i can go find some. I have the WT but that also doesn't tell me what o look for i mean how it looks such a device..
I know those Ancient devices where you can renew the materials but those can not be taken and given, so I'm confused..
Blup moon and Big blue planet:

Last edited:

slawdos

Oct 25, 2019
Just hold spacebar and you can see all items for quests.

kitalastina

Mar 2, 2020
Guys, I'm at the point where I got the necessary resistance and collected the gold ore, but I'm missing the mirror recipe in my inventory. Is this a known bug or Im doing something wrong? I don't have any "Spy Mirror" blueprints in my inventory.

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
Guys, I'm at the point where I got the necessary resistance and collected the gold ore, but I'm missing the mirror recipe in my inventory. Is this a known bug or Im doing something wrong? I don't have any "Spy Mirror" blueprints in my inventory.
did you talk to the thief outside the queen's bedroom?

Govind69

May 20, 2020
In the Freya-Cain storyline i could not find one memory ( scene ) . when i checked the sweet memories menu i saw that 3rd one in the tenth row is missing. so any one know which one i was missing ? . the quest menu shows all quests are completed for v0.14.. so can anyone help me ?

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
In the Freya-Cain storyline i could not find one memory ( scene ) . when i checked the sweet memories menu i saw that 3rd one in the tenth row is missing. so any one know which one i was missing ? . the quest menu shows all quests are completed for v0.14.. so can anyone help me ?
I think it's possibly the scene with Avery. She's on Upper Plaza and asks you to get her some drugs (remember when you get the scene to move the mouse to the top of the screen to the positions menu)

4.10 star(s) 32 Votes