Tranquilo2120

Jun 24, 2023
For the professor one,change into party dress,give a blowjob to the black man,then he will let you in,and find GOLDMITH,then keep going .
VALKRIE I m still working on
When i am changing into the dress and go to anus the dress is changing to space suit. How to solve this?

mitonera

Mar 23, 2019
hi when i try to use update exe i choose game folder but it installs to c:local/temp how can i fix this and it do not update the game

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
RPDL HI can you please update the torrent ?
thank you !
Eon-NENADASANOVIC-0.15
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: maximun77

Nanonax

Jun 10, 2021
is this all or just me, i got a black screen on quest luna , how do I fix it or am I missing something?

gallanash

Apr 12, 2022
I wanna ask about Cain:

I ve got 2 sweet memory,SEEMS the new content of all.
BUT I still got 2 quest remain white,"red head bitch" and"double trouble",do they no further content ?
RED HEAD one just stop at find his bf,but I dont see one around the map

yuukit

Jul 28, 2017
Is there anyway that you can cheat. i'm playing that man one and i'm bored trying to find iron and stone and other materials takes forever

allesschonweg

Feb 27, 2018
i am stuck with Drake. I cant give the materials to dad for the tender love quest though i have enough in my inventory. Anyone else with this bug?

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
***Warning! This compression is unofficial and may contain bugs so use it on your own risk!
It's highly recommeded to extract it to SSD drive (because it contains about 88k files)***
Compressed Eon v0.15 (Win x64) 7.13Gb

Update patch for compressed v0.14(.21) to v0.15 (Win x64) 536Mb (extract and overwrite old files, run the game from "EON 0.15.exe"):

***You wouldn't be able to update compressed game to newer version until (and if) I'll make my own patch!***

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 33 Votes