Void991

Aug 12, 2017
I have not played this game for a long time, is a redhead with a nice ass at the beginning available for sex now?

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
I have talked to the angel, she tells me to go to the giant girls house, but when i go there i can't click on her to trigger any dialogue.
Weird, if I remember right the scene started automatically after entering her house.

Last edited:

Rogueswan

Feb 7, 2019
Weird, if I remember right the scene started automatically after entering her house.
Yeah it's definitly a bug, it sometimes happens in nenad games if you do things not in the order intended, I left this quest till last and it just won't complete now. The giant woman is laying naked in her bed and you can collect the dolls on the floor, but obviously the scene trigger upon entering the house failed to load.

Datslopetho

Jun 28, 2017
Yeah it's definitly a bug, it sometimes happens in nenad games if you do things not in the order intended, I left this quest till last and it just won't complete now. The giant woman is laying naked in her bed and you can collect the dolls on the floor, but obviously the scene trigger upon entering the house failed to load.
Try restarting the game, it worked for me

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Sorry can`t help, maybe try to interact with the statue again and the angel, or restarting the game as said the fella before, as far as I remember there was no other requisites needed.
Did you finished Jade's Altered States? I must missed some clue in the dialogue, and have no idea about where to found the data devide.

Rogueswan

Feb 7, 2019
Sorry can`t help, maybe try to interact with the statue again and the angel, or restarting the game as said the fella before, as far as I remember there was no other requisites needed.
Did you finished Jade's Altered States? I must missed some clue in the dialogue, and have no idea about where to found the data devide.
You've got to go to the reactor on vutron to get the disk from the uniform lady, then get it repaired in the library on krabow.

Reactions: GaboCAP

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
You've got to go to the reactor on vutron to get the disk from the uniform lady, then get it repaired in the library on krabow.
Thank you, with your help got the game almost complete, just missing a doll from Drake, I think it's Tamiko's bronze.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Eon-NENADASANOVIC-0.16
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Wener

Selen99

Dec 27, 2018
Can you fail quests here? Just started the game (freya path) and wonder if I should follow walkthrough, but it seems like it should be fine to do sidequests in any order?
PS Found walkthrough while I was looking for the code to the door at the hospital in the beginning, I hope not all riddles are like that and you have to find answers in other random locations?

4.00 star(s) 33 Votes