Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
She is not there, cant see her anywere..
You basically need to complete all other quests for some reason then mom will be in the living room.

For "sweet slut" quest i have to meet Mirella and Matthew in the VIP restaurant booth, but when at the bar i click on the booth security don't happen anything... i have the party dress.
The option are "retrieve security booth logs" or exit.
Make sure that you are in a day cycle, have a party dress then go to station deck E in Johnny's living quarters and quest will progress.

full gallery save 0.16,
shared by StasPasko.
Can you reupload it on some other host site because gofile ask for premium to download it??

SmilesGB

May 9, 2017
You basically need to complete all other quests for some reason then mom will be in the living room.

Make sure that you are in a day cycle, have a party dress then go to station deck E in Johnny's living quarters and quest will progress.

Can you reupload it on some other host site because gofile ask for premium to download it??
Thanks alot for answering! But i cant complete some of the quests,
1. Sydneys Secrets still stays white even if the text says to be continued.
2. Blup Blup!: It says to return to talk to Blup, but everytime i try to talk to Blup Jade only says "Huh"
I have went to the library and talked to ICU to learn, but it wont let me translate anymore.
ICU did translate and when i talk to Blup again it wont translate.
Also if i go back to library to try again, it wont let me press Desired language.

I Guess i cant complete the game without those.
Thanks alot anyway.

Regards
Smiles

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
Thanks alot for answering! But i cant complete some of the quests,
1. Sydneys Secrets still stays white even if the text says to be continued.
2. Blup Blup!: It says to return to talk to Blup, but everytime i try to talk to Blup Jade only says "Huh"
I have went to the library and talked to ICU to learn, but it wont let me translate anymore.
ICU did translate and when i talk to Blup again it wont translate.
Also if i go back to library to try again, it wont let me press Desired language.

I Guess i cant complete the game without those.
Thanks alot anyway.

Regards
Smiles
You actually do not need to complete Sydneys Secrets, the ones required are Blup Blup, Sweet Slut and Altered States. For Blup Blup you need to explore part of the map behind Blup to find a cave with Giant pussy.

SmilesGB

May 9, 2017
You actually do not need to complete Sydneys Secrets, the ones required are Blup Blup, Sweet Slut and Altered States. For Blup Blup you need to explore part of the map behind Blup to find a cave with Giant pussy.
Thank You so much! That did it!
Yre awesome!

Reactions: Shaneride

SmilesGB

May 9, 2017
Thanks for the last help, but i was wondering, how do you finish the Unicorn Mount And Andrea The Giant, i have build the statue, but then Andrea dissapears and no info given.
And also: Rustruck and another quest in the middle of Fake Romance and Memory of love, its only "..." how to open it?
Thanks for all your help so far i really appriciate it :)

Regards
Smiles

Last edited:

MrQs

Apr 10, 2021
Thanks for the last help, but i was wondering, how do you finish the Unicorn Mount And Andrea The Giant, i have build the statue, but then Andrea dissapears and no info given.
And also: Rustruck and another quest in the middle of Fake Romance and Memory of love, its only "..." how to open it?

Regards
Jon
-talk with Angel and go to Andreas house which is tricky behind of the julies house..

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020

Regards
Smiles
that quest is "Affection" (although it might start out as a different name), as Cain go to Shelter 25 and then enter living quarters 23.

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
has anyone managed to find the 2 missing Freya/Cain dolls for 0.16?
I'm missing those 2 as well (plus one of the Freya/Cain diaries), I think the dolls must be for Valentina (as it doesn't make sense for them to be any of the other girls) but they aren't in the hallway and I can't see them in what passes for her bedroom.

Kianu Rivz

Sep 8, 2020
I think Blup quest is still bugged. I went to Krakow with ICU and he seemed to learn the language, but then when I come to Blup planet Jane's only reaction to Blup is "Huh?". No new options in dialog with ICU either, and I clicked everywhere on the screen with Blup.
Nevermind, all of a sudden it worked after minimizing the game.

Also what other quest I am missing and how to start it (marked with a green square in the list)?

Reactions: kylorenny

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Is fake romance bugged? she has nothing to say and the quest says something about bringing her a present...no idea what to do.

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
I think Blup quest is still bugged. I went to Krakow with ICU and he seemed to learn the language, but then when I come to Blup planet Jane's only reaction to Blup is "Huh?". No new options in dialog with ICU either, and I clicked everywhere on the screen with Blup.
Nevermind, all of a sudden it worked after minimizing the game.

Also what other quest I am missing and how to start it (marked with a green square in the list)?
The quest you're missing is Baby Girl but you can't start it until you've progressed the anomaly quest to unlock the backroom in the hanger office

Reactions: Kianu Rivz

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I have already completed all Steven's quests... (Steven's quests = Steven as MC).
For to find the mom in the living room and continue the quest "Unspoken Need" i have to complete also all the Jade's quest? Also for the main story?

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
I have already completed all Steven's quests... (Steven's quests = Steven as MC).
For to find the mom in the living room and continue the quest "Unspoken Need" i have to complete also all the Jade's quest? Also for the main story?
You need to complete Jade's Blup Blup, Sweet Slut and Altered States quests.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
***Warning! This compression is unofficial and may contain bugs so use it on your own risk!
It's highly recommeded to extract it to SSD drive (because it contains about 93k files)***
Compressed Eon v0.16(Win x64) 7.59Gb

WTF is up with this compression. It's a self extracting thing that's packaged all in Russian for some reason... the files aren't consistent with their naming so it doesn't recognise them, 1/2 of them are listed as 0.15 if you use the workupload links (which I imagine most folks might with the pixeldrain limits)... all in all jank, and after ages of downloading it won't even extract because I'm guessing they aren't just misnamed but actually are a mix of 0.15 files.

4.00 star(s) 33 Votes