ZebToth

Aug 13, 2018
any tips for game crashing? my game crashes when the presents bits happens when it loads up?
I noticed that I did not experience any crashes when there was only one save file in the game.

I was experiencing random "DX11 Device Lost" crashes i the game whenever there was more than one save file. However, when I returned to the single save file, that is, when I deleted the other save files, this error disappeared.

It's weird but work for me...

For your information...

Lucifer55

Oct 4, 2018
Mac M2 Sonoma 16gb Ram
When i click on New Game, cursor disappears and nothing happens.
I tried old version as well but same result.

Any way to fix this?

Note:
1. I saw someone mention to try and resume the game. But its my first time playing so can't resume.
2. Other people mentioned the same problem but there is no solution yet. Can anyone help?

Batlexx

Sep 16, 2022
Please tell me, I can't understand what kind of quest and how to complete it, I approach my uncle but there are no new dialogues there

Tranquilo2120

Jun 24, 2023
Hi, Could someone please share the save after the herbalist is unlocked? I dont know what is the issue, but after doing all the necessary quests, the herbalist is still missing

aretias

Apr 8, 2023
now my problem lıttle robot charge
What should I set the numbers to for this?

Last edited:

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
now my problem lıttle robot charge
What should I set the numbers to for this?
There's a ? mark under it.
Because I'm drunk and I can't remember exactly, but it's complicated.
If i remember correctly, it's a mirror image but opposite. So 1 is the mirror of 6. 1 is 1 green and 3 gray's so 6 is 1 gray and 3 greens. Don't take advise from a drunk :)
Note to Nelly......Don't post after beer

Reactions: aretias

lexxx25

Oct 30, 2017
this happen when i press Q. press q again the game runs his normal way.
any ideas what happens there?

necrus1

Sep 3, 2020
I need help with these 2 missions, does anyone know what I have to do?
In the first, I can't find Myka anywhere.
Captura de pantalla 2024-02-04 092414.png
Captura de pantalla 2024-02-04 092549.png

jeroentje

Apr 8, 2020
Hello. Anybody know where I can find the dark cave hall?
I need to find a spring for Leonarda.
Thanks.

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Thanks for the last help, but i was wondering, how do you finish the Unicorn Mount And Andrea The Giant, i have build the statue, but then Andrea dissapears and no info given.
And also: Rustruck and another quest in the middle of Fake Romance and Memory of love, its only "..." how to open it?
Thanks for all your help so far i really appriciate it :)

Regards

Talk to the machine , then Angelina then go to her house

peterr767

Sep 21, 2020
Does anyone know what's wrong with collecting materials? When I click on the resource on the map, Cain just says "Planks" for example and nothing happens. I also can't find any marks on the map for the Lost and Found quest. Here's my quest log if necessary.

I'd be really grateful for any help, starting from the beginning is going to be a nightmare...
Zrzut ekranu 2024-02-5 o 00.48.55.png

4.00 star(s) 33 Votes