KingsCape

Jul 12, 2017
I've been mining this forum for a hint but unless there is a gltch keeping me from seeing what opens up for others, I'm hitting a wall. May I ask for a quick nudge on my last two quests?

1. Sydney's Secrets: "You will need to talk to her alone about all this." - I found Sydney in her room but she doesn't say anthing. I tried waiting a day, also tried re-watching fond memory of previous step. No change.
  2. Professor L'Coque: "But you have to find a discrete way to do this." - I have searched around the university for something to hack, and have visited his Deck E apartment to look for something there but found nothing. I am not sure where Annalise is, or even whether finding her is relevant to moving forward.

Cheers in advance for any help you can provide!

Last edited:

BobbyX45

Dec 7, 2018
thanks for that, don't suppose you found the 2 diaries? I found the one in the bordello but I don't know where the other one is
Cain/Freya: behind lydia, forsaken city. Drake: when you finish the Leah task (crystals) bedroom leah night (book)

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
Why this game very big size
Need compression version
It's actually 3 games in 1.
Hard to understand why he doesn't simply make 3 separate games.

In particular with 2 of the 3 games being "female protagonist" which is the opposite end of the player spectrum.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
How much ntr content is in this game overall?
Depends how you define ntr content. Very little in the traditional sense, only path was one of the MC's sister with creeper guy-thought I havent finished update to see if they did more with that.

Now, if you define ntr content as any kind of extra-relational sex, there's a bunch of that.

It's actually 3 games in 1.
Hard to understand why he doesn't simply make 3 separate games.

In particular with 2 of the 3 games being "female protagonist" which is the opposite end of the player spectrum.
I like it the way he does it. It keeps things interesting, and truly like 3 games in one, so when you get bored, you can just switch characters.

Even the 'feel' of the worlds is completely different, so it's not just like a normal multi-protag game where they're slightly different dialogues and missions, everything is different about the 3 experiences.

For me, Jade's world is probably the most enjoyable of the three. Freya's is cool but gets depressing. 3rd one is nice for a high fantasy break.

ponx

Aug 15, 2019
Is that 66/67 doll correct? Meaning I need 1 more doll, or is it a bug? Cause Maya's doll page is bugged, she should have 4 dolls here

1706709754159.png

JazzyRey

Aug 18, 2018
Hi Guys! I need some help. How do I proceed with Jade's anomaly quest? How many times do I have to give him the anomaly data. This is a prerequisite in Drake's Dark Underworld quest. Also, How do I start the Baby Girl quest (Jade's quest between bond and shades of grey) Thanks for helping!
Had to do it a bunch of times. Then in between before you accept new anomaly, you first get a promotion, and then 3 deliveries later i came back to deliver and Lua was standing where Donald is.

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
I am missing 2 scenes for Drake. How to get them?
the first one is Catherine the herbalist - after you've given her the first 10 herbs (press space bar to see how full the meter is) ask her about making potions then grab her ass.

the second is Andrea the Giant - progress her quest and the scene will unlock

Reactions: Kianu Rivz

Tranquilo2120

Jun 24, 2023
Guys, do you have problem with Cain/Freya/Drake quests? I see the quest marks, but I do not see the NPCs. Have you had this problem?

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
i have learnt Blup language at Library L but nothing... in front of the Blup don't happen anything! I have my ICU with me... any hints?

Eric102

Mar 23, 2019
How do I advance the Freya/Cain story? Only the options to go to “The Ruined Patch” and return appear.

Kianu Rivz

Sep 8, 2020
the first one is Catherine the herbalist - after you've given her the first 10 herbs (press space bar to see how full the meter is) ask her about making potions then grab her ass.

the second is Andrea the Giant - progress her quest and the scene will unlock
Thanks! The Andrea's quest seems to be bugged for me. I got the statue on the Sky Island, talked with the Angel, and entered the Adrea's home where she is naked, but when I pressed on her nothing happened even the cursor is flashing red. Tried both in day and night. Am I missing something?

Anobruce

Nov 2, 2019
When I launch the game and click on "New Game" or "Resume Game," nothing happens. The screen remains stuck on the home screen, although the background music and animations continue to work. The game itself does not load. Can someone help?
Anything guys?

4.00 star(s) 33 Votes