Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
How i get past the shower puzzle? I know i dont have 200iq but wouldn't this be the solution? What am i doing wrong?
This was bugging me too as it didn't make any sense at first

For anyone else wondering who comes along take stock of what the sequences show on the top right of the console then transpose them to the clickable icons on the left of the console.

nakonnako

May 1, 2018
how weird, I replay the game .....but the mayor wont spawn, so my quest just stuck here, can't continue
1630887769677.png
with the game think I've open up the safe, and have done the vip 'business', but the quest stuck there.

edit: nvm, had to delete the old save file to make it work

Last edited:

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
how weird, I replay the game .....but the mayor wont spawn, so my quest just stuck here, can't continue
View attachment 1390185
with the game think I've open up the safe, and have done the vip 'business', but the quest stuck there.
There was a bug in previous game if you start new game and you already played it. Just go so save folder and delete all saves and then start New game should fix all this issues for future as well as bug should be fixed :)

Jiryki

Nov 21, 2019
Where is the blue mushroom? I need to make the purple milk. Thanks for the help!
It's inside the cave, at the middle/south of the map near trees (if I remember well). It's difficult to find and I cannot show you, because I delete the save game by error :(((

Can someone share the 0.4 o 0.3 saves plis, so I don't have to start everything again??

Tx!

Kianu Rivz

Sep 8, 2020
So, I have version 0.4, started to use with saves from version 0.3. On the sweet memories screen, the counter for each of the heroes shows me 9 / 9 / 10 respectively. But the top counter shows only 22/28. Am I missing something or just a bug?

Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
If futa comes back, can you make it optional? We aren't all into chicks with dicks.
Depends what these yutzs mean by futa. To many ppl think it's an interchangeable word with trans, while the only word it is interchangeable with is hermaphrodite. Meanwhile you have those that think those are the same thing too.

Monk3yman69

Mar 14, 2020
okay so the hacking in this sucks....or i am just totally stupid......i can't click on anything to make the shit stop blinking on the left to match on the right......wtf am i doing wrong.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Is there any way to know how much resources are gattered in the map while playing as Drake? And how can Cain get coal?

Reactions: MrTravis

AddictedTT

Feb 22, 2018
Is there any way to know how much resources are gattered in the map while playing as Drake? And how can Cain get coal?
just go into your quest log by pressing Q, then you should be able to read the description and what you need to do, there are various stages of this quest. So there is not a straight answer to your question.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
just go into your quest log by pressing Q, then you should be able to read the description and what you need to do, there are various stages of this quest. So there is not a straight answer to your question.
I wasn't clear, I know how much I'm supposed to get from wood, stone etc, and how to respam it on the map, but don't know how much already gattered.

EDIT: Anyway, I just keep gattering goodies and talking to blacksmith untill new dialogue option appeared. What I can't figure out is how to get Cain taking things on map (coal and the rest). Also missed last 2 tasks in Drake and Jade lists.

Last edited:

oulala93

Aug 30, 2017
I think the game is broken, I gave the charcoal, but when I enter the other room, there's no one and I can't go to the back of the room :(

nakonnako

May 1, 2018
hmm ...still lacking

1630906160330.png

I know the location for some of these, but can't take it/hard to take for some reason..

4.00 star(s) 33 Votes