Alleycat_2017

Sep 1, 2017
I still did not decide what will happen with that sort of content cause like 1/3 of people like it other don't So if I eventually add it to game in will not only be optional but players will be able to turn them off completely in option menu and get regular girls content instead :)
You're a star Nenad :).

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Nenad Asanovic — Yesterday
Almost all is done for new update... I still need to sort out some of Cain/Freya dialogues and those are always tricky as there are 2 characters on same scenes so I need to do this part more careful then Drake or Jade... but anyway those two are done and I hope I will be able to sort all remaining work on Freya side in next 2 days so I will start with testing of game at Monday. Anyway... Game should be ready for you at some point next week

Reactions: lexxxi1

skipper2

Mar 8, 2019
Hello,
Can someone tell me how to enter the Under Garden. I hacked the console and got the card but it doesn't work with anything.
Thanks.

skipper2

Mar 8, 2019
I have the same issue that another user had. I can not enter the Sanitarium. It has the red tag on it but I can't right click to go in nor can I just walk in. She just walks all around it. I chatted with Nenad and his wife.
Thanks

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
I have the same issue that another user had. I can not enter the Sanitarium. It has the red tag on it but I can't right click to go in nor can I just walk in. She just walks all around it. I chatted with Nenad and his wife.
Thanks
You probably changed from day to night... That function should not yet be in game as it's not yet finished. Go to drake bedroom click on bed and sleep till day and that should fix this issue :) in future avoid using drake's bed (it was my mistake to leave that command up for build from testing so my apologize) :)

Reactions: yoyomistro

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Nenad Asanovic — yesterday at 18:05
game is done and in Hidden servers now we need to wait till he make updaters and upload all to my clouds so my guess if all goes well tomorrow may be update day
:slight_smile:

From discord

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
EON: 0.04 progress
100%

Hello everyoneI hope you are all healthy and happy.
Here is another EON update and please read this before downloading it.

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
When do you guys think the update will be posted here?
Last update was out the same day it was out on patreon but it all depends on if someone wants to drop the update here.

fwiw the new update is on svscomics but it'll take forever to download.

Reactions: AddictedTT

AddictedTT

Feb 22, 2018
Last update was out the same day it was out on patreon but it all depends on if someone wants to drop the update here.

fwiw the new update is on svscomics but it'll take forever to download.
Haha I have 900 Mbps full fibre and tried to start downloading there, and it would take 2 days to download the first part lmao :D Guess, I will wait until someone uploads it to a normal server here.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
5.5 GB :oops: I guess I'll dump all my Taco recipes from my hard drive. :p

PS: CVScomics has the full game and update only 612.17MB

Last edited:

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
Probably going to sound like a moron.. But even though I've been playing point and click adventures since the early 90s.. I literally have no idea how you're supposed to progress in this game..

So is there a walkthrough?

Reactions: LarryF and John-18
4.00 star(s) 33 Votes