Arkanaaa

Aug 25, 2020
Hello, where is the broken bot of Tiny Bot Quest?? (Freya)
If I remember well, it is in the toilet of the bar, the one next to the entrance of the city where Bordello is (dont have city name in mind atm) then you have to go in the down (I may made a mistake on that, dont remember) but when you have all part you have to do an easy mini-game in upper quarter (sorry for these explains, did that quest some time ago and was not the one who give me problem so details are far in my mind ^^)

sven123

Jun 5, 2018
If I remember well, it is in the toilet of the bar, the one next to the entrance of the city where Bordello is (dont have city name in mind atm) then you have to go in the down (I may made a mistake on that, dont remember) but when you have all part you have to do an easy mini-game in upper quarter (sorry for these explains, did that quest some time ago and was not the one who give me problem so details are far in my mind ^^)
Sure it isn't the toilet in the sanitarium?

Arkanaaa

Aug 25, 2020
Sure it isn't the toilet in the sanitarium?
I am sure it is in some toilet... I can be wrong on which ones... but I think we find the lil bot after sanitarium. But be sure it is in some toilets ^^ there are not so much so it must be easy to find it. If someone have the correct answer give it! I just try to help and dont want to make loose time ;) sorry

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
Reactions: Klereb
4.00 star(s) 33 Votes