sven123

Jun 5, 2018
I cannot find Cecily farm. I know where the Temple of Syn is, and have searched everything below and to the left of it (assuming that is southwest). Can someone post a map?

AddictedTT

Feb 22, 2018
Why I can't go to the bordello with Freya?

Also regarding the herbs where is the mushroom herb?

Last edited:

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Game has crashed twice on the external map. The PC is not a brick and runs several mainstream games effortlessly with high res texture packs. Buggy code.

AddictedTT

Feb 22, 2018
After extracting the full collection save to the game folder that was posted here earlier I can't launch the game despite applying the fix posted by Nenad A.

Can someone help me ?

This is the error log:
14:14:25.074:Loading from D:\X Games\Favourite games\EON v0.3 (2)\Eon Ch 1 Singularity\/config.ini
14:14:25.118:m_gamePath: D:\X Games\Favourite games\EON v0.3 (2)\Eon Ch 1 Singularity\Data.vis
14:14:25.118:Failed to initialize the composed file 'D:\X Games\Favourite games\EON v0.3 (2)\Eon Ch 1 Singularity\Data.vis'. Could not open.
14:14:25.118:Loading game from file 'Data.vis' failed!
14:14:25.118:Init failed, could not load game

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
After extracting the full collection save to the game folder that was posted here earlier I can't launch the game despite applying the fix posted by Nenad A.

Can someone help me ?

This is the error log:
14:14:25.074:Loading from D:\X Games\Favourite games\EON v0.3 (2)\Eon Ch 1 Singularity\/config.ini
14:14:25.118:m_gamePath: D:\X Games\Favourite games\EON v0.3 (2)\Eon Ch 1 Singularity\Data.vis
14:14:25.118:Failed to initialize the composed file 'D:\X Games\Favourite games\EON v0.3 (2)\Eon Ch 1 Singularity\Data.vis'. Could not open.
14:14:25.118:Loading game from file 'Data.vis' failed!
14:14:25.118:Init failed, could not load game
Save game folder is C:\Users"username"\AppData\Local\Eon Ch 1 Singularity You can't have them in game folder that won't work. Other then that your files may be corrupted but I am not sure as message log does not really helps a lot with this sort of issues.

Reactions: AddictedTT

Q-i-n-g

Aug 4, 2020
HELP!

I cannot find Cecily Farm or the (not Fire) Cave
Cecily farm is in the woods south west of the Temple of Syn, you have to do some pixel hunt and you need to have spoken to Maia about the farm.

The cave is south - east of Drake's house. Also , need to do some pixel hunt...

Tupido

Sep 10, 2018
I have everything finished except for 'Additional Help' quest... I have to find Marnu in Everlust but I cant find it. I've read something about a fire cave and a farm but I cant find those... I only discovered a dark cave... any help?

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
I have everything finished except for 'Additional Help' quest... I have to find Marnu in Everlust but I cant find it. I've read something about a fire cave and a farm but I cant find those... I only discovered a dark cave... any help?
Marnu is in the Slave Market in Everlust (if the location isn't there then you probably need to go and talk to Kiera again)

The fire cave is in the little rock cluster due north of Drake's parents' house.

The farm is south west of the temple but you have to talk to Maia first

sven123

Jun 5, 2018
Cecily farm is in the woods south west of the Temple of Syn, you have to do some pixel hunt and you need to have spoken to Maia about the farm.

The cave is south - east of Drake's house. Also , need to do some pixel hunt...
Thanks. "in the woods" was the key part -- it's not always clear where you can/cannot go on the periphery

Arkanaaa

Aug 25, 2020
Hey there, where can I find the 10 herbs please? thx for your help

Ha and if some are on sky isle, can you explain how to reach it? I have found 3 of the 4 elemental stuff. Thx

4.00 star(s) 33 Votes